• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Canada The Montréal thread : [Insert witty description here]

VinceX

World's best Virus
Reaction score
Steam
DarkVinceX
PSN
DarkVinceX
XBL
no
Time for round two!
By now, you know what's up!

Speak here if you wish to play some Crânefilles or make an essay on how much I suck at the game.

I don't need an essay to tell you how much you suck ;)

Last edited:
oh gee we're being kinda pathetic here aren't we

j'ai ma semaine de relâche la semaine prochaine, est-ce qu'on se recontre?

I just want to throw a third post in here so that I can officially be the most active poster in the Montreal thread.

Reactions: BZ Choy
Reactions: mcpeanuts
I'm going and @Krackatoa is too
NerdJosh is going dunno if he even still plays SG..
He does constantly lurk in the Skullgirls IRC, so maybe?

A bit sad to see little to no activity in this thread. I thought some of my fellow MTLers (a.k.a, only two people) would try to organise some meetings themselves. Oh well!

Once I'll be able to go back to le Foonzo resto-bar et vidéos jeux, I'll try to do something.
(No seriously you guys, You can at least try to do some stuff even if I'm not available....no?)

I haven't heard from anyone else in a while, and the one time that would be convinient for me to go to Foonzo is too early in the day :(

Ça ce comprend. Tout le monde auront des disponibilités différentes, ce qui rend des meetings plus difficile. Oh well! C'est pas comme si il n'y a plus de SG au Foonzo. J'ai joué quelques parties avec un gars nommé Ruronilonewolf (is that his nickname? Yeah, I think it is), puis il y a deux autres personnes qui semblent également jouer (Par contre, il ne sont que sur Dustloop)

Speaking of Foonzo's, I'll be there Nov 11th with a bunch of gamedev students from Algonquin, since we're going to MIGS.

I'll be bringing my laptop, so if someone wants to play SG, come on by sometime in the evening. I'll likely be there until close.

Monday, the 11th? I believe Foonzo is usually closed during mondays (and now tuesdays)

I imagine you guys are better aware of this than I am, but UMAD is happening at Foonzo in July. SG isn't currently on the roster but it's early enough that you might be able to ask them if you think you can get a turnout.

Is UMAD the same as MAT? (Montreal Annual Tournament) I just saw that MAT9 had SG at it in 2012.

I might be able to go to UMAD in June.

No idea. IIRC, SG isn't an official game there, but being an event for anime games/airdashers I doubt they'd have much objection to SG if you ask them far enough in advance.

@VinceX @RurouniLoneWolf @BZ Choy

sup folks lets play some good ol' SG I gotta body some fools if I want to reclaim the King of Montreal crown and start repelling the squarehead invaders

when are you guys available? I can go pretty much any day with thursdays being the most convenient. Tuesdays and wednesdays are also ok if I bring my stick to the university and head straight there after classes.

I'm from around Montreal, althought i play skullgirls online mostly. Love that it is really Quick and easy to find an opponent online on the Pc version!

Hey Montrealers.

I know its been awhile but skullgirls is still alive in my books in Montreal. We host an event every two weeks for casuals and tournaments. With an upcoming Skullgirls tournament in the future. We would like to extend an invitation to all Skullgirls fans for our event to come play some skullgirls and meet more fans of the game.
We have stations set up in many games, skullgirls, Xenovverse etc.

www.montrealmashup.com

https://www.facebook.com/mtlmashup