• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

Next Chroma Packs Announced!

Blitz Classic
Blitzcrank_8.jpg

Blitzcrank_9.jpg
Blitzcrank_10.jpg

Garen Classic
Garen_7.jpg

Garen_8.jpg
Garen_9.jpg

Pool Party Leona
Leona_5.jpg

Leona_7.jpg
Leona_6.jpg

all you gotta do is juke.
learn 2 juke.
try looking up movespeed Annie.

12312321.jpg

When you queue up with invited friends in a game, you get a GUARANTEED amount of IP as a bonus. This sounds like the version of the previous IP Bonus we all WANTED. Above is a chart showing the IP Bonus % for how many invited friends are in the room.
FUCKING 300% OH MY GOD. IF YOU GET 300 IP OFF A GAME, AND HAVE 5 FRIENDS YOU INVITED FOR THAT GAME, YOU GET 1,200 IP FOR THAT GAME. REGENRINHEIUAHLIUH
I'm excited.

Source: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/04/red-post-collection-urf-over-upcoming.html

So I'm back to playing and decide to pick up Nautilus with my remaining IP.
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1794437611/215620905?tab=overview
The results speak for themselves. He's the lockdown king and once he sticks to someone they don't run away easily without burning summoner spells. I've had problems with Alistar and Morgana given they can deny Nauts approach. His peel is good great though with his 'e' though. I will try and top lane him sometime so I can go AP and see if I can't make his abilities hurt more.

Next chroma Packs announced!

Fizz Classic
Fizz_5.jpg

Fizz_6.jpg
Fizz_7.jpg

Nemesis Jax Skin
Jax_9.jpg

Jax_10.jpg
Jax_11.jpg

I'm going to be streaming most the day today, so look out for my League shenanigans (among other games)

yo that third nemesis Jax skin reminds me of Jafar.
nnnnnnice.

So after a 4 game win streak in ranked I've ascended to Bronze II (again). So far operation "Reclaim the Silver" is going smoothly.

So I caved in and joined the game. I'm mostly playing against bots right now though. What would be a suitable point when I can go PvP? because I'm very afraid of that point right now

I mostly use Jinx and Lux btw.

about lvl 15~20 cause you'll have most of your Mastery page then. Also ½ your run page too. If you need a training partner, leme know. I know a few things about lanes and how they work.

try to do teambuilder PVP if you do jump into PvP.
and i guess just do it when you yourself feel comfortable playing against a human opponent.
also, don't be afraid to let your team know you aren't used to PVP.
if they kick you from the qeue, they weren't probably gonna help you out in the first place.

also, I'll play with you. what's your summoner name?

hhvbrubvwuovbrub
Had to find a champ that was the middle ground between Vel'Koz and Nami. So I got Orianna instead. Yay~
I used Lolking's model viewer and Paint.net to make a sprite of the manliest Champ of them all. Yay for me.
braum_finished_by_mariokonga-d8qeenr.png
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH O3O

So I caved in and joined the game. I'm mostly playing against bots right now though. What would be a suitable point when I can go PvP? because I'm very afraid of that point right now

I mostly use Jinx and Lux btw.
I honestly recommend going PvP as soon as possible. You might have a problem playing some positions until around lvl 10 due to not having all your summoner spells until that level. But I think just jumping into the pvp fray is how I got comfortable with the game. And there are enough of us here in the thread that you should be able to find a partner or two, my account name is PaperBag Sniper.

Welcome to the League!

Didn't run thornmail. I went Spectral Cowl -> Sunfire -> Spirit Visage and was working on a BoTRK since I was fed and wrecking when the other team surrendered.

Just a small rant. This isn't aimed at anyone in this thread but when you guys are in draft pick please, PLEASE, tell people where you will be going when it is your time to select a champion. Pick order still applies but when it's your turn just give people a heads up.

Yesterday I was second spot on my team and I chose champions at the same time as the first spot. I asked where he was going and he didn't reply so I select Yorick expecting to go top and this other guy locks in Teemo at the last second.

Everyone asks is he's mid or bot and he declares that it was obvious he was going Top. I would up going jungle Yorick and we won.
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1800436810/215620905?tab=overview

But please don't just sit silent in draft pick because that can potentially screw people over. Especially in ranked.

Reactions: Armageddon11