• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

He's literally an ent. I am not complaining. Also Daisy is cute.

Since Poppy's rework theyve been getting slick at animation. Jhin very much sticks out as well animated as well. Ivern just stands at the top of the mountain in terms of it XD

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
I kinda want Fiddlesticks to get a visual rework. To make him look more like a fearsome Harbinger of Doom. Or at least give him an animation for his joke.

I've been wanting them to give a mass visual update for awhile. They need to at least give full joke animations and recalls to everyone. Even of they're not super amazing. Hell. Most champs have a skin with a generic recall you could just move into the base and other skins...

I just read from the rumor mill that a certain file got slipped into one of the PBE updates. Doom Bots might be returning...

latest

vs
lol_promoart_6.jpg

This will be interesting...

I do.
lol ok XD
i wonder if they are ever gonna bring that back.
Why I posted about them finding a file related to Doom Bots. While it's a sole file, it does have "doom bot" in the file name. So there's a smal chance that they may creep back =3

Victorious Maokai Skin Teaser
867676.jpg

Trees, beautiful trees!​

Reactions: musica
PBE Preview: Bewitching Tristana Skin/Bewitching Morgana Skin/Lil' Devil Teemo Skin

Should be renamed Underworld Teemo imo.​

So they finally made an evil Teemo skin.
On another note:
Did learn that Illaoi (was that the spelling?) was Gangplank's first lover from a loading screen "Did you know".

edit: shit, sorry. forgot about the "no color" rule <,>

Last edited by a moderator:
Endless Starlight | Star Guardian Music Video

I like this version more.​

Last edited:
Lux got the next Ult? Daym. At least it's on someone who I don't mind playing. I'll have to check this out later.

fuck lux. Hate dealing with her. The skin looks amazing, but this just adds to me banning the hell out of her. Too much range, too much damage, so little cooldowns, bonus auto damage, and skill shots have way too much range and free CC on all her basic spells aside from her CC. She's just not fun to fight and this means I'll be banning her for awhile till this hype dies down a bit...

fuck lux. Hate dealing with her. The skin looks amazing, but this just adds to me banning the hell out of her. Too much range, too much damage, so little cooldowns, bonus auto damage, and skill shots have way too much range and free CC on all her basic spells aside from her CC. She's just not fun to fight and this means I'll be banning her for awhile till this hype dies down a bit...
Saw this thumb nail in my feed after seeing this post XD

Reactions: North888