• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

I still don't think it needs to be added to League. and trust me, there are people who choose to play PVP and break the meta. take a look at Solwolf's videos on the subject. I love it when people break the meta of things. take the snooty competitive players and tell them they're precious meta means nothing.

stuck with a shitty Ezreal who is blaming you and gets upset when you take a couple minions and maybe kill one of the enemy instead of him and tired of his attitude. go to a lane that'll give you the respect you deserve. lil' Ezy obviously can do better.

Last edited:
This is probably why the community is so shitty, too.

which is why more people should watch guys like Sky Williams

Denying generates more snowballing and League tries to reduce that where possible.

If you want to Deny creeps in league, zone your lane opponent away from his minions, or push your lane while hes dead/ just went to base, to have the tower kill them and deny gold.

Also Colossi why dont you play Dota 2? It has a lot of the things that you seem to want on LoL.

one of the reason I prolly won't ever play DotA 2, I don't like any of the hero designs. they just don't look appealing and look very generic.

plus, from what I've seen on things like Lore.... not impressed.

Reactions: destruction_adv
Order of the Lotus Karma Skin Preview

Her recall sold it for me.​

I don't agree that denying generates snowballing. It's pretty hard to deny a lot of minions, farm a lot of minions, AND harass effectively, specially with 6 minions instead of 4 like in DotA.
In DotA, if you go for frequent denies, you'll probably get harassed as fuck, and will probably lose a lot of CS.
Also, denies aren't possible to be performed if the minion is with less than 50% HP, which could be adapted to LoL and reduce it to 15% or something like this.

But anyway, what bothers me and is pretty much the main reason I gave up on Riot is: ability rework.
They fucked up AP Kog, AP Fortune, AP Rengar, AD LeBlanc, AP Lucian, etc.
They also did unnecessary reworks, specially Xerath's rework. They said that his gameplay added little counterplay and he had few weaknesses, but he was barely picked and had a decent W/L ratio on solo queue. They also said that his problem was his excessive armor gain through the passive, and this could've been solved with changing only his passive. It really saddens me that I'll never be able to play that old Xerath anymore.

the alternate builds were nerfed mainly due to them lacking counterplay. Same goes for xerath, if he was strong he would of been a long range insta nuker, and isnt very fun to play against now is it?

Funny enough, the reason you dislike riot is the reason i like them, i appreciate that theyre willing to rework kits to make them healthier / funner / competitive overall while other games just tweak numbers and cross their fingers while not really fixing the issues with the thing theyre balancing.

the alternate builds were nerfed mainly due to them lacking counterplay. Same goes for xerath, if he was strong he would of been a long range insta nuker, and isnt very fun to play against now is it?

Funny enough, the reason you dislike riot is the reason i like them, i appreciate that theyre willing to rework kits to make them healthier / funner / competitive overall while other games just tweak numbers and cross their fingers while not really fixing the issues with the thing theyre balancing.

Ahem, Sona...

What about her? shes relatively the same power wise after her rework while having an easier to appreciate aura mechanic that is easier to balance if shes too weak/strong in the future.

What about her? shes relatively the same power wise after her rework while having an easier to appreciate aura mechanic that is easier to balance if shes too weak/strong in the future.

My understand is that her laning phase Q poking has been made nearly useless, her Q has had it's range significantly reduced, her auras no longer have a passive effect meaning she can't use her E to speed up minion lanes, her aura radius has been cut by 2/3 and she's still the squishiest character in the game. So the rework essentially changed her from being a support tool-kit to a half-assed healbot. All because Riot thinks that her skill curve is too low.

Sona was essentially the only character I was any good with. I doubt that would get any sympathy since "Sona is for noobs!", but only the staunchest Riot Fanboys are not insinuating that her rework is anything but a crippling nerf designed specifically to remove her from professional level play.

Fearless is being a total shit-eating dick about it to...

"Hey guys! Sona is working as intended! We don't really understand why you're complaining so much. I mean why do you want to play Sona at all? We sure as shit don't want you to play her. Why don't you go to our store and buy a more expensive support like Leona, Nami or Thresh? Speaking of which, Update on Soraka rework on PBE. Soraka's heal now damages herself! You guys will love this mechanic!"

I wish I was making that last part up.

I dont think shes as bad as you make her out to be, maybe its just that you havent adapted to her new playstyle yet.

Fnatic Skins
corkifnatic360.jpg

gragasfnatic360.jpg

jannafnatic360.jpg

jarvanfnatic360.jpg

karthusfnatic360.jpg

Last edited:
so, since name change is gonna be half off at the end of the month, what would you guys suggest I change my League name? I would like to keep "Sano" in the name, if not, I'll stick to RedRummage.

so, since name change is gonna be half off at the end of the month, what would you guys suggest I change my League name? I would like to keep "Sano" in the name, if not, I'll stick to RedRummage.

I'd like to change my name, but I'm assuming that reduction in RP rather than IP.

Awesome, you buying? Because I don't have any money at all.
is name change giftable? if so I don't mind. I get paid that week and can drop an extra five bucks.

I'll just pay mine with ip. I have over 50k anyways.

Shurima: Rise of the Ascended

Azir Champion Spotlight

Last edited:
Fnatic Skins Splash Art
635467806043770949.png

Order of The Lotus Karma Splash Art

635467806181825056.png

Classic Sion Splash Art

Sion_Splash_0.jpg

Dunkmaster Darius Skin Preview

Ravenborn Leblanc Skin Preview

Underworld Wukong Skin Preview

Championship Shyvana Skin Preview

oh my god...

Sion is getting attention? has hell frozen over?

Been meaning to get Sion once I start playing again. Me and a friend of mine did a stun brothers lane (me playing AP Taric, him playing AD Sion) and it was a complete steamroll.

Ladies and Gentlemen. Prepare your anuses.

Sion Rework

Abilities

[ Passive ] - Glory in Death

After being killed Sion will reanimate himself, but his Health rapidly decays while he is reanimated.

He can move and attack during this time. He gains 100% Lifesteal, attacks extremely fast and will deal an additional 10% of his target's maximum Health on hit. Max 75 bonus damage against monsters.

All of his abilities are replaced with Death Surge, which grants him a burst of Movement Speed.

[ Q ] - Decimating Smash

Sion charges up a heavy blow for up to 2 seconds. When released, he deals 20/40/60/80/100 (+0.6*AD) to 60/120/180/240/300 (+1.8*AD) physical damage to enemies in the area (60% damage to minions). Enemies hit are briefly slowed.

If Sion charges for at least 1 second, enemies are knocked up and stunned for 1.25 to 2.25 seconds.

Mana Cost: 50/55/60/65/70
Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6

[ W ] - Soul Furnace

Passive: Sion gains 2 maximum health whenever he kills a unit (8 for large monster and champion kill or assist). Current Bonus: X

Active: Sion shields himself for 30/55/80/105/130 (+0.4*AP) (+10% maximum Health) for 6 seconds. After 2 seconds, while the shield holds Sion can reactivate to deal 40/65/90/115/140 (+0.4*AP) plus 10/11/12/13/14% of the target's maximum health as magic damage to enemies around himself. Max 400 bonus damage against minions and monsters

Mana Cost: 70/75/80/85/90
Cooldown: 13

[ E ] - Roar of the Slayer

Sion fires a short range shockwave, dealing 70/105/140/175/210 (+0.4*AP) magic damage to the first target hit, slowing by 40/45/50/55/60%, and reducing its armor by 20% for 2.5 seconds.

If the target is not a champion, they will be knocked back. All enemies that the knocked back unit passes through will take 50% bonus damage and be slowed by 40/45/50/55/60%

Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8

[ R ] Unstoppable Onslaught

Sion charges [RoG Note: max 950 ms] in a direction for 8 seconds and can steer slowly towards the mouse cursor. While charging, Sion is immune to all Crowd Control. Reactivating will cancel Sion's charge early.

When Sion collides with an enemy champion or wall, he deals 150/300/450 (+0.4*Bonus AD) physical damage and knocks up and stuns enemies in a small area for 0.75 seconds. Enemies in a larger area take same damage and have their Movement Speed slowed by 40/45/50% for 3 seconds

The damage increases to 300/600/900 (+0.8*Bonus AD) and the stun duration increases to 1.75 seconds as Sion charges farther.

Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 140/100/60​

He's Sundowner Hellscream.

Because he's fucking invincible?

I for one (as an ADC main) can't wait to get run down by a Sion I just killed because my team sucks/blew their CDs on killing him

I'm starting to install Leauge...

That charicter that had that one guys make a whole cartoon about him with an assloads of Hokuto No Ken references sounds fun to play.

Mostly because I love Hokuto No Ken

Ladies and Gentlemen. Prepare your anuses.

Sion Rework

Abilities

[ Passive ] - Glory in Death

After being killed Sion will reanimate himself, but his Health rapidly decays while he is reanimated.

He can move and attack during this time. He gains 100% Lifesteal, attacks extremely fast and will deal an additional 10% of his target's maximum Health on hit. Max 75 bonus damage against monsters.

All of his abilities are replaced with Death Surge, which grants him a burst of Movement Speed.

[ Q ] - Decimating Smash

Sion charges up a heavy blow for up to 2 seconds. When released, he deals 20/40/60/80/100 (+0.6*AD) to 60/120/180/240/300 (+1.8*AD) physical damage to enemies in the area (60% damage to minions). Enemies hit are briefly slowed.

If Sion charges for at least 1 second, enemies are knocked up and stunned for 1.25 to 2.25 seconds.

Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6

[ W ] - Soul Furnace

Passive: Sion gains 2 maximum health whenever he kills a unit (8 for large monster and champion kill or assist). Current Bonus: X

Active: Sion shields himself for 30/55/80/105/130 (+0.4*AP) (+10% maximum Health) for 6 seconds. After 2 seconds, while the shield holds Sion can reactivate to deal 40/65/90/115/140 (+0.4*AP) plus 10/11/12/13/14% of the target's maximum health as magic damage to enemies around himself. Max 400 bonus damage against minions and monsters

Mana Cost: 70/75/80/85/90
Cooldown: 13

[ E ] - Roar of the Slayer

Sion fires a short range shockwave, dealing 70/105/140/175/210 (+0.4*AP) magic damage to the first target hit, slowing by 40/45/50/55/60%, and reducing its armor by 20% for 2.5 seconds.

If the target is not a champion, they will be knocked back. All enemies that the knocked back unit passes through will take 50% bonus damage and be slowed by 40/45/50/55/60%

Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8

[ R ] Unstoppable Onslaught

Sion charges [RoG Note: max 950 ms] in a direction for 8 seconds and can steer slowly towards the mouse cursor. While charging, Sion is immune to all Crowd Control. Reactivating will cancel Sion's charge early.

When Sion collides with an enemy champion or wall, he deals 150/300/450 (+0.4*Bonus AD) physical damage and knocks up and stuns enemies in a small area for 0.75 seconds. Enemies in a larger area take same damage and have their Movement Speed slowed by 40/45/50% for 3 seconds

The damage increases to 300/600/900 (+0.8*Bonus AD) and the stun duration increases to 1.75 seconds as Sion charges farther.

Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 140/100/60​
Sion rework sounds...dare I say it, pretty beastly.

So no more stun brothers in bot lane huh?

Edit: NVM. Stun Brothers will still work as long as Sion get's 1 second to charge his q. Plenty of time if Taric lands the first stun. Going to keep wrecking bot lane.