• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

at the very least, try to do so for your supports.

you like Sona, Zilean, and Braum. try to cycle through them continuously.
Silly. I play Morg, Sona, Braum, Zilean, and Soraka allll the time. You should see me, I basically use a different one every game... xD

I have like 1 Top champ. 1 jg several adcs and 2 mids. Who I all use :I. Currently playing LB mid because she is amazing. OH yea I forgot. Forecaster Janna because she Janna is best

Last edited:
Reactions: Rynozilla
I wake up and get DJ Sona mystery gifted to me by an anonymous user. Whoever you are, thanks.

I wake up and get DJ Sona mystery gifted to me by an anonymous user. Whoever you are, thanks.
applauseanimatedsarcasmtoddlers-and-tiarasgood-for-youtoddlerstiarastoddlers-amp-tiaras.gif

(I'm really upset right now, so I greatly apologize for my misbehavior. Please forgive me, great and powerful Zeriam, ILY.)

So, um. Jungle Bard is possible, just note that you'll have to spend a year on your first clear, but with the chimes, you can pretty much keep up with your team in levels unlike other supports that try to jungle.

Who here mains ADC. I need someone to play with.. :c
I'll dual lane with ya when I can.
I need practice in there anyway.
/-\ I just can't decide who I want.
I like Trist, but I'm not good with her, and I also think Graves is cool but I don't even know if he's viable, and I also like MF, Sivir, and I still don't know if Corki is good again....

I could as well. My computer is acting up at little bit but it's all good.

League name is BronzeXephyr.

I could as well. My computer is acting up at little bit but it's all good.

League name is BronzeXephyr.
added you.

are people really building AD fizz frequently?
lmao

Its been awhile since I seen a Fizz mid. I kept making them RQ cause yea LB burst for days. But I have seen quite a few AD Fizzs.

fizz deals easily with leblanc, tho
she's extremely easy to predict and her damage early without W kinda sucks. Most trades are favorable to Fizz if he plays correctly.

fizz deals easily with leblanc, tho
she's extremely easy to predict and her damage early without W kinda sucks. Most trades are favorable to Fizz if he plays correctly.
Exactly if played correctly

..... I just won a ranked match with Gragas.... Wut¿?

edit: also, why haven't I been getting notifications that people's been posting D=

Last edited:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/team-and-earn-party-rewards

If you missed the LARGE window on the home page.

Those lazy on clicking links, it reads:

Enter any matchmade queue with a premade party and the entire group earns a chance at multiplyingthe standard IP reward. Party Rewards work a lot like normal IP rewards--there’re different scales depending on the queue. For example, Summoner’s Rift queues award more IP than Twisted Treeline or Howling Abyss queues. There is a chance your group earns no Party Reward, but larger premade groups win higher tiers of IP rewards. Some lucky players will even earn rare, massive IP prizes. If you queue alone, you won’t be eligible for Party Rewards.

This table details the maximum multipliers for Party Rewards:

Party size Max jackpot

Party of one N/A
Party of two 4x IP
Party of three 6x IP
Party of four 8x IP
Full team 16x IP

I thought it was. That if you are teamed you get an IP boost. But occasionally someone gets a big IP gift

Finished my provisionals (finally)
Was demoted from Silver II to Bronze I which is not as bad as I was expecting given how my last two matches went.
Thankfully I mostly play unranked so I'll climb the ladder at my leisure.

I went from Silver 4 last season (I got ranked after the season closed...) to Bronze 5... cause of stupid gits.. I'm still in Bronze 5 cause of stupid gits.

Elderwood Bard Splash Art
5vU3LRa.jpg

Secret Agent Xin Zhao Splash Art
Xc0HqOf.jpg

I'm on a 6 ranked win streak =p I almost lost one to a freaking trolly teemo.
But that's because you're so good ;3;
I suck :c
ALSO. WE NEED TO PLAY MORE. THAT ONE TIME I PLAYED WITH YOU, I HAD TO LEAVE. RIGJQOIGB IBUQG. I demand you play with me today. >:c

But that's because you're so good ;3;
I suck :c
ALSO. WE NEED TO PLAY MORE. THAT ONE TIME I PLAYED WITH YOU, I HAD TO LEAVE. RIGJQOIGB IBUQG. I demand you play with me today. >:c
Well I'm home all day due to work.

And just like that I lost 4 in a row. 3 of them due to shitty supports =-= I'll never get out of fucking Bronze 5 >.>

Lmao. You get a nice win streak. Then bam your loss streak begins.

Bard confirmed for Ghibli character.

Also, thanks to the new party IP boosts I've been able to grind my way close to 6300 in a relatively short time. I'll be adding Braum to my list of supports.

If anyone would like to add me to their friends list I am a support main although I can play in any role you would need me in. Lately I've been playing Sion mid which is working out great.

Account name is "PaperBag Sniper"