• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

I'm still waiting for when we're both online and free, so I can show you how not-shit of a support I am ;w;
(That one time we played STILL leaves a bad taste... >:c )

P.S. @PaperBag_Sniper You, too! You were online like, that one time, and I wanted to play with youuuu
If you see me online just send a message. I usually do team builder with my friends but you're more than welcome to join us if we have an open slot. And if I'm not I can duo or whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rynozilla
rot2015_Mar17.jpg

Looks like I won't be playing normals for a week.

you guys need to stop being babies and play Shyvana.
she's a super solid top laner and jungler.

really offense heavy champs this rotation.

I LIKE IT!

Shyv gets kited hard and her ganks are not scary pre-6 and even then they aren't too scary. Not sure how the new jungle items fare for her, I remember when she USED to be a solid farm jungler. That was a WHILE ago though.
Basically she applies no early game pressure except for early invades since she can 1v1 any other jungler lv 2 or 3 but that is normally not a solid choice when playing in Solo or Duo Q in case something goes awry.
Even if she does get farmed by winning toplane she is easily kited in teamfights and is only useful as a meatshield 50% of the time and at that point you might as well play new Sion or something =D

I just play her top lane. she's still good because she is really versatile.

so you mean Shyvana works as a tank? cuz that what a meatshield is.

I just play her top lane. she's still good because she is really versatile.

You should show me your Shyvana some time :o
And ggs yesterday, I had tons of fun!
*Cough* Olaf so fed *Cough*
(Just kidding~.... Mostly...)

Yeah, Shyv's mostly supposed to go Tank instead of Damage, which is why she falls of very easily to many champs.

hey! you guys were all "yeah sure, you can try out the champion you JUST got!"

you all enabled it! I was trying my hardest with a champ I was learning to play!

you saw it! you saw it! WE ALL SAW IT!

but yeah, fun games. I definitely love playing tanks.

unless I am against Nasus.

fuck Nasus.

Sure Shyvanna works as a tank, her ult gives her passive resistances. But the main reason why you would play Shyvana over someone like Sejuani or Malphite is DAMAGE. Shyvana used to be able to 1v1 any champion in the game levels 1 2 and 3 and flat out win, which made her incredibly strong. Not sure if that still holds true.

Shyvana top is completely fine, it was a normal pick against the God of Top Lane, Renekton, for like 6 months back when Riot refused to nerf Renekton. But realize that if you're looking to play a tanky toplane she falls short in terms of CC and overall "helping the entire team". She is easily kited out of teamfights and may lack the needed tankiness if you build more than one damage item depending on the game.

Example: Shyvanna ults into the team, pushing the enemies backwards for a half a second. Everyone may flash/dash/lantern away from Shyvanna, kite Shyvanna, or flat out kill Shyvanna. A full tank Shyvanna will not do much damage afterwards without something like a BORK or Trinity Force, and even then the damage is lackluster because Shyvanna lacks reliable ways to stick to opponents.

A Sejuani ults a team: they are all frozen for a solid 1.5 to 2 seconds, I don't know the number. She can charge in, knocking hit enemies around for a bit more CC as well as using her frost thingy for an AoE slow. Sejuani can build as tanky as Shyv can and deal probably less damage, but get more reliable CC that is not on a really long cooldown.

She's still really solid in terms of 1v1 toplane and MAYBE splitpushing though!
(And yeah Nasus outsustains you if you don't bully him out of lane early =/)

I just sent out three random legendary skins to three random friends.

About ready to drop 35 bucks. Because i want that ravenborn LB skin

XD

Welp, me and Riot solved my problem of the patcher not launching. It's getting blocked by my ISP some how (or some reason). We figured it out when they had me try a VPN (Virtual Private Network) and the patcher popped right up. So next step is to learn the "Why?" part.

Is any of these invites you guys? Cause I typically ignore invites unless it's someone I know. Hate to delete one and it turned out it was from someone on here.
Untitled.jpg

(The time and date is off cause I just logged in)

yo, if I ever find out how to stream, I'm just gonna play all the manwhore songs while playing Udyr.

April Fools' Day Skins Splash Art
Udyr_Splash_4.jpg

Reactions: SanoBaron
So getting Soraka's.

Also nasus, like a fucking SIR

edit: The banner in the back... It ends in "F"... I think they just confirmed URF mode.

after seeing Definitely Not Udyr, I gotta ask

WHERE'S THE WALRUS PIT?!

please Rito. tell me Udyr was based on Hernando....

Last edited:
Is any of these invites you guys? Cause I typically ignore invites unless it's someone I know. Hate to delete one and it turned out it was from someone on here.
View attachment 8824

(The time and date is off cause I just logged in)
they're probably bots, i get requests from random level 1 accounts all the time

This is creepy yet epic. Also this is the Champ Mastery page. It's for the the about to be published Champion Mastery system where you gain levels with your champs to earn stuff like a Load screen border (only seen by teammates)

Guardian of The Sands Rammus Skin

Guardian of The Sands Skarner Skin

Guardian of The Sands Xerath Skin

Arclight Vayne Skin

Teemo "Possible" Legendary Skin Teaser
asdad.jpg
bg1.jpg

bg3.jpg

Last edited:
Holy mother of God I need that Xerath skin even though I probably won't end up buying it. I've played Xerath for SO LONG. So what does he just chuck balls of sand at people?

Preparing shields...getting popcorn...DOTA 2 is better.

DOTA 2 is actually really fun. But meh, League looks prettier to me, and it's way easier. Play League with me bby pls.
My main problem with League are the Runes and Masteries. I just despise things that give you direct advantages in games like this. :/

My main problem with League are the Runes and Masteries. I just despise things that give you direct advantages in games like this. :/
Runes cost QUITE a bit, just for one, and you get to add one mastery per level, up to thirty at the max summoner level. I've come to notice that masteries alone, don't really give a HUGE boost or anything. Runes, on the other hand, if using the right ones, can really help. But if that's what turns you off from the game, I can understand, and respect your opinions. c:

Reactions: MarioToast
Runes cost QUITE a bit, just for one, and you get to add one mastery per level, up to thirty at the max summoner level. I've come to notice that masteries alone, don't really give a HUGE boost or anything. Runes, on the other hand, if using the right ones, can really help. But if that's what turns you off from the game, I can understand, and respect your opinions. c:
The whole having to buy Champions thing also turns me off a bit, but I can understand why they have that. As far as I know, Riot games doesn't have anything else to earn money from, while Valve (who makes DOTA 2) has Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, Counter-Strike, Portal, Steam, Left 4 Dead...
Another thing is the always-online.