• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

he's probably gonna be like dota's weaver with the resetting health/mana/cds/etc to a previous point

he's probably gonna be like dota's weaver with the resetting health/mana/cds/etc to a previous point
Well. Riot hates touching any abilties that give mana (RIP SORAKA), and Zilean is all about dem CDs. Sooo. I SWEAR IF THEY MAKE ANOTHER ZILEANMGBIUPGWHBUHQHGU

He's probably going to be like something similar to zed or zilean lol

I picture him doing moves and then "reversing them" similar to zeds clone mechanics

He's probably going to be like something similar to zed or zilean lol

I picture him doing moves and then "reversing them" similar to zeds clone mechanics
THIS I LIKE. AP ZED!?!? MAYBE?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEHEEHUEHEHHEHUEUEHEUEHUEUEHE.
(No, not you LeBlanc. Get outta here, lady.)

But they showed in his reveal trailer that he still is damaged if he reverses time.

I don't think so, considering he's changing specific events, all of which don't require him to go back again to make sure he could fix them like Isaac.

My guess is he winds up his time thing, and that is the point of reset where he will always come back to. So I think hell be more of he can reverse team fights that don't go well and turn the tide to make them do well, but if he gets killed, he can't reverse that

I'm thinking the Time Slip will be his Ult where it'll act like Zil, but it'll be like Kalista's Ult. Basically if he's about to die, he can trigger the ult again (within a time frame) and will warp back to his activation point (but retaining all the damage, as demonstrating from his video where even his arm's possibly broken still on Slipping)

Zilean_Splash_5.jpg
HE'S FINALLY HERE YAY
zilfront.jpg

zilauto.jpg

zilq2.jpg

zillyq.jpg

zileane.jpg

zilr.jpg

Bloodmoon_Zilean_comic.png

Double Post but
Ekko reveal
Borderlands 3 has some interesting new characters huh?

Som'in that's bugging me:
Everyone compairing the thug to Urgot or Singed. The char I thought of was Vi. The tech that's on his arm is asimular to Vi's fists. What if who ever did her tech worked on the thug?

Reactions: Rynozilla
Som'in that's bugging me:
Everyone compairing the thug to Urgot or Singed. The char I thought of was Vi. The tech that's on his arm is asimular to Vi's fists. What if who ever did her tech worked on the thug?
I'd say Urgot/Singed because of how stitched together he looks. But the tech looks like it has a Piltover aesthetic (albeit very rough)

you'll beat that GaGa someday Kit.

Borderlands 3 has some interesting new characters huh?
at least we know this character is Burch free.
and any day is good when you're not Anthony Burch.

What if who ever did her tech worked on the thug?

She made her gauntlets from a ruined mining bot she found on her own.

YO! GET THAT EKKO VOICE GOODNESS ALL UP IN HERE!
"

"I had a crush, until you started talking to the guns" OOOOOOOOH!

I love his personallity.

"Aaaaaahhhhh... If anyone sees my Paradox, ask him where I am?"

edit: He has a taunt to Jinx: "I had a crush, till you started talking to the guns."

Also a great one to Twitch XD

yeah his ult is weaver's but with an AOE damage component too
i'm not really surprised seeing as riot can't make a champ without taking SOMETHING from dota

The stats for him's up:

Stats & Abilities

Stats:

• Movement Speed: 345
  • Attack Range: 125
  • Attack Speed Growth : 3.5
  • Base Damage: 59
  • Damage Growth : 3.5
  • Base Armor: 27
  • Armor Growth : 3
  • Base HP: 580
  • HP Growth: 80
  • Base Mana: 280
  • Mana Per Level: 40
  • Base Magic Resist: 32
  • Magic Resist Growth 1.25
  • Base HP Regen Per Second: 1.8
  • HP Regen Per Second Growth: 0.18
  • Base Mana Regen Per Second: 1.2
  • Mana Regen Per Second Growth : 0.16
Q: Timewinder
60/70/80/90/100 Mana 11/10/9/8/7 sec Cooldown Ekko throws a device that deals 60/75/90/105/120 (+0.2 AP) magic damage to enemies it passes through. It expands into a slowing field on the first champion hit, slowing everything inside by 32/39/46/53/60%. It then returns to him after a delay, dealing 60/85/110/135/160 (+0.6 AP) magic damage to all targets hit upon return.

W: Parallel Convergence
30/40/50/60/70Mana22/20/18/16/14 sec Cooldown Passive:Ekko's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage to enemies under 30% health equal to 4% (+.02857% AP) of their missing health (max 400 damage vs. minions and monsters). Active:After a 3 second delay, Ekko creates a short-lived chronosphere at the target location that slows enemies who enter by 40%. If Ekko enters the sphere, he will detonate it, gaining a shield that absorbs up to 150/195/240/285/330(+0.8 AP) damage for 2 seconds. Enemies caught inside are stunned for 2.25 seconds.

E: Phase Dive
40/50/60/70/80 Mana 15/13/11/9/7 sec Cooldown Ekko dashes a short distance in the targeted direction. His next attack will deal 50.0000/80/110/140/170 (+0.2 AP) bonus magic damage and teleport him to his target."

R: Chronobreak
No Cost 90/80/70 sec Cooldown Makes Ekko invulnerable and untargetable, and teleports him back to wherever he was 4 seconds ago. Ekko heals himself for 100/150/200 + 20/25/30% (+0.06 AP?) of the damage taken over the last 4 seconds, and deals 200/350/500 (+1.3 AP) magic damage to all nearby enemies on arrival.

Well, I'll just leave these here for you to enjoy then. My last skin update.

Sandstorm Ekko Skin
ekko1turn.jpg

Order of the Lotus Irelia Skin
ireliaturn.jpg

Knouckout Lee Sin Skin
lee%2Bs.jpg

Nightmare Tryndamere Skin
tryndturn.jpg

Last edited:
last update, you mean you aren't playing the game anymore? D:

No, I mean skin update for this thread.

I've been way too attached to the DFO Beta recently that I'm hardly on LoL anymore, but that doesn't mean I'm gone from it.

Last edited:
Just finished my PBE update (finally) but it's still down for maint, even though that was 4 hours ago...

DAMN GURL! SHARE SOME OF DAT RP!
a brotha could use osme of dat.
like me
for elise
but I broke...