• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Overwatch Thread

Because of fan petition the past week, Jeff has agreed on updating Mercy's Witch Skin. Mercy's Ultimate voice line "Heroes never die" will be replaced when using the skin.

In its place, they want her to say what she says in Junkenstein's Revenge: "My servants never die." It will be out mid November with an update.

Because of fan petition the past week, Jeff has agreed on updating Mercy's Witch Skin. Mercy's Ultimate voice line "Heroes never die" will be replaced when using the skin.

In its place, they want her to say what she says in Junkenstein's Revenge: "My servants never die." It will be out mid November with an update.

I'd, uh, I'd trade Witch Mercy for those versions of Callie and Marie to be official

99.8%

Shit is getting annoying.

High Noon in California maybe?

Would need to pick up some speed if High noon in Central timezone

And the countdown leads up to another message in Spanish by Sombra.

... Connecting ...
... Protocol v1.95 Shadow started ...

... finished Transmission - ending load ...
... Charging complete. Bastion Unit E-54 committed ... ... Completing connection ...

The protocol number is referencing the patch update coming later today to the PTR.

told you.

the timer hit. nothing happened afterwords.

now we have to wait for the PTR to update. waiting that's Sombra's game.

Can we just.......this is better than the countdown and literally everything else yeah but STILL

Bastion IN GAME led to new info.

A new official Trail has been found and gives a Solid 1 Week to the next Sombra info.

Seems like Sombra will be released on November 1st (A Tuesday), and next week we'll get some information (and probably a PTR)
The fact she was able to hack into an Omnic makes me think she'll be able to fuck with HUDs or something, anything that'd be a good counter to Double Bastion babies would be very welcome.

She hacked him with a Signal. Bastion was Compromised and the morse was found in game.

Seems like Sombra will be released on November 1st (A Tuesday), and next week we'll get some information (and probably a PTR)
The fact she was able to hack into an Omnic makes me think she'll be able to fuck with HUDs or something, anything that'd be a good counter to Double Bastion babies would be very welcome.

Why do people still think there will ever be an ability that targets a specific hero....?

More ARG advancements, Lumerico is opening in Dorado on November 1st, and Sombra says she'll reveal some dirty laundry about it then, so Sombra information or a tease then.
November 1st is Dia De Los Muertos, and Sombra's icon is a Skull, sooooo.

Also, semi-related, but perousing the Overwatch Reddit while looking for Sombra advancements, I found there's a thread on Overwatch's forum encouraging people going to Blizzcon to "Loudly Boo if they reveal Sombra there because of the shitty ARG"
Needless to say, if you actually are going to Blizzcon, don't do that, that's unbelievably shitty. Liking the ARG or not booing the reveal is just. So Douchey.

I mean it was obvious from the start she would be revealed at Blizzcon. People need to think before they hype.

I've been thinking she's going to be RELEASED on Nov 1st, with everything like the opening of Lumerico, Sombra leaking dirt, Dia De Los Muertos matching with her character, etc etc.

Sombra official art from Blizzard's website was leaked last night.

sombra-blizzard-art.jpg

Sombra official art from Blizzard's website was leaked last night.

sombra-blizzard-art.jpg
Damn it I was hoping Sombra would look like that 4chan hacker guy.
or pepe

Goodbye hopes for anti-hero/antagonist Omnic. Hello Street Fighter jokes.

Last edited:
sigh. i want an Evil Omnic

no...

I want an Evil Gurl Omnic.

kinda like Aria from KI, but like actually Evil and not cold and boring.

Hey, c'mon now, ARIA is... a robot... uh...

no you're right

but like i want the OW Gurl Omnic to be evil but still wanting to step on people.

she has to step on people. for the hot factor.

Sombra tricked all the ARG players into DDOSing Lumerico and Mexico, there's protests around the Lumerico plant (And Los Meurtos is there too), Roadhog and Junkrat are robbing a bank in the midst of all this, and apparently the Plant is melting down.
Jesus fuck that went from to 10 to 100 really fast.

Sombra tricked all the ARG players into DDOSing Lumerico and Mexico, there's protests around the Lumerico plant (And Los Meurtos is there too), Roadhog and Junkrat are robbing a bank in the midst of all this, and apparently the Plant is melting down.
Jesus fuck that went from to 10 to 100 really fast.
Where'd you hear this?

So who's gonna suffer 15 HotS games with me for Oni Genji?

So who's gonna suffer 15 HotS games with me for Oni Genji?
Count me in.....sadly.

Well, if you gents are gonna play Heroes of the Storm, allow me to give you a recruitment link
You'll get two free heroes, as well as a stimpack to help you whenever you get started.
Plus you'll help me get a mount, you wanna help your ole' pal Jutsei right?

Edit: Nah, on second thought maybe I should let someone else from Skullheart recruit y'all