• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Skullheart Homestuck Thread

MysteriousJ

No.1 Skullgirls player in Idaho
Reaction score
Double Filia Eliza
We're in need of one. Discuss Homestuck, talk about Homestuck, converse about Homestuck, and share your favorite Homestuck stuff, or stuff you made.

My Homestuck fan art:
christmas_trollolling_by_mysteriousj-d6xkr8y.png
dreams_of_maps_and_treasure_by_mysteriousj-d70csrf.png

My favorite Homestuck fan animation:

Homestuck.

STOP MAKING HOMESTUCK THREADS AND GET BACK TO THE PEASTUCK THREAD!
IT'S NOT LIKE THEY ARE RELATED OR ANYTHING...

You wanna catch up now?
It's a good time.
It's still on Gigapause.
Hussie's been busy.

Kinda wondered waht happened to the Homestuck fandom too.
They sorta... like.
They either went to OFF, or Dangan Ronpa.
Then OFF died and I guess the rest went to Dangan Ronpa.

Guys, I'm getting withdrawals. This gigapause is too giga. Maybe we could talk about paradox space? What's your favorite and least favorite so far?
My favorite is Quality Time. It's so obvious that it's written by Hussie. I've noticed that some of the other writers have held back on the language. :)
My least favorite is Headed for Stardom. I'm far from the biggest Gamzee fan, but he's so horribly out of character here. I mean, he's forming coherent sentences!

Also loved Con Fair because Roxy's in it.

:33 < At act 6 part 7? so far.

Wasn't it done, like, one year ago
What happened to that kickstarter game they were gonna make
I never understood this whatever the heck is supposed to be
Grey people drawn in MSpaint kill eachother and have sex using buckets(???)

I gotta be honest, I don't know what Homestuck is. Everyone says it's the best thing ever, but it doesn't seem all that great. What's Homestuck?

I gotta be honest, I don't know what Homestuck is. Everyone says it's the best thing ever, but it doesn't seem all that great. What's Homestuck?
It's a crazy long story that can be a chore to read, but can also be a rewarding adventure, like a really long, dialog-soaked RPG. The author (Andrew Hussie) has no shame about his self-indulgence and very little regard for good story telling, but I think there's kind of an artistic brilliance to how bad it is. Also the entire thing is internet satire.
For example, Andrew Hussie made 51 pages of the worst web comic you have ever seen (on purpose): http://www.mspaintadventures.com/sweetbroandhellajeff/

Wasn't it done, like, one year ago(???)
"Gigapause" The author planned to finish it before posting any more, But he got side tracked with SEE NEXT and is just going to start posting them later this month.

What happened to that kickstarter game they were gonna make(???)
Being written. Considering Homestuck is currently at over 6,800 pages and over 700,000 words, it's going to take a while.

Grey people drawn in MSpaint kill eachother and have sex using buckets(???)
Photoshop. Weirdly, the rest of that sentence is sorta accurate...

My friend is making me read it and I'm on Act 5 Part 2. I know some spoilers ahead, but that's not stopping me from being hella confused. After reading all of where I'm at in 2 days, my eyes cannot handle chat room talk anymore, nor 733t speak. } :( One day I'll finish catching up! Also I really love Meulin's design and I hope she's not annoying when I get to her part

WOOOOOW I read homestuck for a second time last year, and it took me 7 months to finish. Slow down, man! And yeah, homestuck is basically about temporal paradoxes, so this shit gets confusing.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to try and do that. By the way, was the intermission regarding the Felt Gang important? I know
The cue ball dude is the most important character to the story & Snowman shows up every so often, so I wasn't sure.
Also my two favorite characters are Vriska and Tavros so far & I know a bit about what happens later in the story. It's awful ;A;

@Phish Food o3o
I skipped the intermission the first time I read it, because "AUGH come on I just want to know what happens next!" (you're never going to know what happens next. Just try to enjoy the ride.) Once I finished homestuck, I went back and read it and now it's one of my favorite parts. I'll just say you'll care when you get to stuff in act 6.
Don't worry they have a theoretically infinite number of ghost clones. It's all good.