• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Slam & Jam Remixes of the World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidgerknight

I own that horrible place.
Reaction score
The place where Maple Syrup rule the world.
Website
wattchewant.tumblr.com
Steam
Wattchewant
PSN
wattcheneed
XBL
Nexuiz
Big Band Beowulf Valentine
As the title had said, this thread is for discussing the abundance of Looney Tunes' Space Jam remixes that people had made.
I will start with Danielle McRae's best recommendation; Slammed with Jam intentions (Read the Jam as 'Djem.')

Tell me the other ones that you can find. It doesn't have to be Skullgirls related, just choose any songs that has been remixed with the infamous Space Jam's superiority.

My personal favorite and what got me into slamjam mashups.

Reactions: Hidgerknight
You know, just the entire ost of a VN slammed and jammed.

Reactions: Hidgerknight
This is one of my favorites. I'd love to see this performed live by the original dudes, if that was even possible:

Unfortunately this thread's probably gonna get SLAMMED because it's a media JAM, but let's just enjoy it while we CAN (uh huh).

Space Jam is Mixing, and Guile's theme goes with everything.

Guile's Jam

This one has to be my favorite. I had more on my music setlist but this one was never taken off while the others eventually were.

I also remember someone here posting a site that played a bunch of these but for the life of me I can't remember the link.

I'd rather have Slamnix wright as my lawyer.

http://puu.sh/hgR9R/7b64da415e.mp3

Coincidentally, I find this gif of Peacock to go well with the Conga Fortress remix:
latest

These Slam Jam mashups are like adding frosting onto the cake that is a decent song...

I hate frosting...that said, its still fun to eat and revel in occasionally. Carry on, mates :D

EDIT: To clarify, I meant that while these aren't my thing, listening to some of these is amazing and hilarious.

No media dump threads please.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.