• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Still though, more than likely a fake.
If we get a Pokemon X & Y reveal, it's gonna be in a few days or next week.

Yeah I'm readin up on it over on the other site and they're really cracking down on the font differences between the pic and E3. The E3 font for the % is hella better looking than the ones in the "leaked" images.

Conclusion: Fake, but Mewtwo's gonna get revealed.

You know what needs to be in?

Smash Taunts for Pit. Like Snake in Brawl, but instead of the Codec, the characters from Kid Icarus. They talk about Donkey Kong, Metroid and G&W in Kid Icarus Uprising, so I'd love to hear their opinion on Mother and Sonic!

Reactions: TheGoggledGamer
I personally won't be surprised if a different pokemon character is going to be announced instead of mewtwo to keep people wanting. I they even do announce a pokemon character, soon.

Dixie Kong or Diddy Kong will make it in mainly because of Tropical Freeze.

Confession time. My number one reason I don't want Dixie is because being in Smash will increase the amount of Rule 34 of her and damn I really DON'T want to see that. Look at Wii Fit Trainer. From 1 to 100 pictures in such a short time.
Or King K Rool
Yes please. I have a mod for Project M that gives him DDD's moveset and it's AWESOME. Instead of a hammer though, it was his cannon from DKC2.

Reactions: Jutsei
Honestly, if we're going to get another mario villain, I would rather have Kamek than Bowser Jr.

Confession time. My number one reason I don't want Dixie is because being in Smash will increase the amount of Rule 34 of her and damn I really DON'T want to see that. Look at Wii Fit Trainer. From 1 to 100 pictures in such a short time.
Don't look it up?

Put Annie in Smash Bros.

Sorry, DDB, but we gotta have Skullgirls on a Nintendo console before we can even think of having a Skullgirls character in Smash, let alone Annie.

Put Annie in Smash Bros.
3769577+_e27ee885852e5628beb2e0fc4d745d12.png

I'm hoping both honestly. Because as much as I despise Diddy with every fiber of my being, he is Donkey's right-hand man. And of course Dixie needs to get in because Tropical Freeze is pretty relevant and I'm sure they can do some fun stuff with her.

But that begs the question for this game: What do you think their main goal is in this smash? Getting more characters in for each franchise? Or adding more franchises?

Honestly, if we're going to get another mario villain, I would rather have Kamek than Bowser Jr.

Kamek would probably be counted as a Yoshi villain considering it was his role in Yoshi's Island that established him as a character separate from the rest of the Magikoopas Bowser employs.

Hoping it's any past rep that's NOT Lucario.

Am I the only one who wants both Mewtwo and Lucario? I want my Mega Mewtwo vs. Mega Lucario Event Match damnit!

Besides, isn't there a Brawl Model for Awakened Mewtwo?

al1304170330binout.jpg

The mewtwo on the right is exactly the same one in the screenshot, further proving its fake

I had a great idea for this games polygons/wireframes/alloys for Adventure mode and Cruel Melee!

Anyone who has played Kid Icarus Uprising knows of the Aurum, a race of aliens who come to Earth to harvest land and make copies of the creatures in their own image. In the game, you fight Aurum-ized versions of previous enemies.

http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Aurum

This game could have mass produced Aurum copies of the combatants! Sakurai loves Kid Icarus Uprising, so I don't see why he wouldn't include another nod to his baby.

Reactions: TheGoggledGamer
I don't think that will ever happen, because I think the Multi-Man Smash mooks are meant to represent Smash, not franchises that are already represented.

I agree. Multiman has always been a Smash trademark. Polygon, Wireframe, Alloy, Voodoo dolls, who knows.

You know, it could come out Saturday with the games.
We might not get a daily picture with it, but they can still update the site and release a trailer.

Is anybody ignoring the Wii Fit Trainer's *ahem* positioning and more focused on how the snes pilotwings is in the same shot as the 3ds pilotwings?

It's as if Sakurai is actively encouraging rule 34.

It's as if Sakurai is actively encouraging rule 34.
He knows what he's in for. He knew that ever since ZSS. It's all intentional.

I'm sorry, can't hear ya over the sound of yogapants.

I hate to say it, but I think DDB and I found something we both can agree is awesome.....

Yogapants are the ultimate uniter.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
People on TV Tropes are thinking that the latest pic's teasing Jigglypuff due to the Miiverse caption mentioning sleeping. I kinda doubt it, though, because if she was actually asleep, then she'd have some kind of effect near her head to show that she's asleep and not simply knocked down.