• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Amy Rose trophy in Brawl

2dd.jpg

bible6.jpg

Here's something interesting: Smash 3DS got rated E10+ on the Nintendo.com page. Beyond the question of "How did it get E10+ when Melee and Brawl got Ts?", there is no tag for "crude humor". Provided that it's not just a preliminary rating off of only revealed info, maybe Wario's moveset is ditching the Wario Waft?

Last edited:
Here's something interesting: Smash 3DS got rated E10+ on the Nintendo.com page. Beyond the question of "How did it get E10+ when Melee and Brawl got Ts?", there is no tag for "crude humor". Provided that it's not just a preliminary rating off of only revealed info, maybe Wario's moveset is ditching the Wario Waft?

I think the most logical response to this is to boycott Nintendo because HOW DARE THEY.

I'd be more than happy if he did. Not only was it not very useful, it wasn't funny, either.

Give him something from a WarioWorld/Land game that makes sense. Or down-B command grab into SHAKE SHAKE

But-But,
it's a mushroom cloud of disgusting bodily waste in a gaseous form.
It's pure comedy, you take two horrible events, mash 'em together, and-

I don't think I'm making a very strong case here.

Reactions: Hemijack
What a coincidence...I love surprises.

July 24th-27th, unless the website is wrong

Too early, we're not getting a newcomer. I wouldn't expect anything more than a veteran; if they can't put a newcomer at the invitational or EVO, they're certainly not gonna announce anything at comic-con, which is even less gamer-centric.

I'd be more than happy if he did. Not only was it not very useful, it wasn't funny, either.

Give him something from a WarioWorld/Land game that makes sense. Or down-B command grab into SHAKE SHAKE

Except that part of Wario's character is his constant magnet for crude humor. There is no reason to get rid of it. A better idea would be shorten the length of the charge needed to reach full power.

Except that part of Wario's character is his constant magnet for crude humor. There is no reason to get rid of it. A better idea would be shorten the length of the charge needed to reach full power.

Alternatively, make parts of the charge-up that aren't the fully charged stage actually usable.
And give it some more horizontal range, it's hell spending all that time charging and then absolutely whiffing it (nya-ha).

include a special sensor that release a fart every time you do the move
alternatively
let him use the tiny poot as a cancel

let him use the tiny poot as a cancel
Hmm, it would be interesting if the Waft instead buffed him with "grossness" and basically acted as a EX charged/taunt-buff that gives extra knockback on his specials to interpret that as the opponents wanting to get away from him.

We're not even into the weekend yet and we're already insane from the lack of new info from Miskahito Samurguy.
We've been insane since the dawn of sentience. Should be okay.

New footage with direct audio. Arena Ferox looks to be a good stage. Tourney legal too, maybe I hope

Also nice use of Id ~ Hope. Great choice on the stage.