• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

I actually think it's rarer than in the states here. I've never actually seen a copy with my own eyes.

Back to Smash, it seems that with All Star mode being by year of debut, this will seemingly be how our line up works, baring the ones who aren't coming back:
YUZZAyK.jpg

I can't remember, was Brawl's all star mode randomized? Because I specifically remember that there was one reason why I preferred Melee's all star run over Brawl's, and I think that might be it.

I like the idea of all star mode being completely randomized, so you can't get a feeling of playing the same thing over and over.

Brawl's was not, it was done by year of SERIES debut with all the characters from that series appearing together.

This is by year of CHARACTER debut, meaning that there's a large difference between, like, Pit and Dark Pit, and the Pokemon are spaced more apart.

Speaking of which, I just remembered that in the leaked images, all-star mode was still locked which implied that all the characters where not unlocked yet.

Still hoping for some surprises.

Ironically, having Missingno as a pokeball would be amazing (though I feel that it would be the only pokemon candidate to work as an assist trophy too).

Also, this might interest some of you.

>Opens link
>Fanfiction
NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE
Does that page have a link to fanfiction? I thought it was just a page describing how funny it is that a SSBB fanfic happens to be over two million words longer than the Harry Potter series.

The reddit post itself is a link to the fanfiction. And I said that because it is related to fanfiction in any way. I don't want any part of that.

So what do you guys think we'll get for a PotD tonight?

Things I'm expecting this week:
-Shulk in his swimsuit
-Explanation of how the Monado works
-Explanation of Gaur plains (alluding to certain large shadow)
-Low level Mechon in Smash Run
-Reyn AT!
-Xenoblade music added to the site

That would be such a great week of pics, so it definitely isn't happening. Hopefully SOME of them happen at least.

Pic of the day. The legendary hero Riki appears as an Assist Trophy and in Shulk's Final Smash!! As an Assist Trophy, he uses many arts like Happy Happy, Freezinate, and Yoink! He sounds a bit like Tingle…but don't worry, Tingle will make an appearance too. By the way, a cursor will appear above Assist Trophies and Pokémon to indicate which fighter is its ally. Now you can tell right off the bat who it belongs to!!
1409554274630.jpg

Well it's not Reyn but it is an assist trophy, so I guess I'm happy. Reyn Time will have to wait. Riki looks great.

Ice Climbers...
You finally reached the top of the iceberg that was your inclusion in Smash...
Now it's time to step down...

Never forget

Ice Climbers...
You finally reached the top of the iceberg that was your inclusion in Smash...
Now it's time to step down...

Never forget

Guys, that's probably not the final roster.
And if Brawl's taught me anything, it's that the last characters to be unlocked are pretty much all vets.

Back