• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Are there any Wonder Red or Bayonetta meal toys left

*soft sounds of Uniting and Umbran Climaxing in the distance*

"Um, sir, I don't see Ridley on the 'Boss' Menu."

Look, I'll just get one of those make your own salads, okay?

What do you mean custom stages haven't been implemented yet?

so, can you tell me what is different about the Mario special and the Dr. Mario meal?

We have devolved into fast food analogies now. God Sakurai help us all.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Can we just carry on with being unreasonable Smash Wii U/3DS restaurant customers for the rest of the day this is great

But I always get the Ice Climbers special here
What do you mean the Rosalina platter is all that's left

Can we just carry on with being unreasonable Smash Wii U/3DS restaurant customers for the rest of the day this is great

But I always get the Ice Climbers special here
What do you mean the Rosalina platter is all that's left
Oh...

I see...

You discontinued the Lucas Fries...

But thouse were my favorite

Wait...

You still have Diddy Kong Shakes?

Nevermind then

Wow, you guys are REALLY getting into this restaurant thing.
:PUN:

*Jojo-style zoom in with kanji*
One Josuke gif, coming up
tumblr_mlkp631ONr1r2umvdo1_500.gif

-Not even a model change between games kept mah boi Ike from keeping all of his best Brawl colors (ie. all of them), and the Chrom color is GODLIKE. Time to hype for my friends

-BLACK YOSHI! PURPLE YOSHI!

-Looks like Eliza's gonna have to share that Tharja palette. :P <All of Lucina's other colors are awesome, too, especially the yellow w/brown hair one that looks eerily similar to either Owain or Lissa.>

-Male Robin's white/red color makes him look like the Mario version of the FF White Mage, heh. Now if only he had the hair from Female Robin's pink color.

-Mario gets a Waluigi color too, huh. Very PM: TYD. Gonna miss that brown color though, it's been around since Smash 64!

-Pikachu's blue party hat comes back, and has Ethan's hat. Awesome. Probably still gonna use the goggles in honor of Pichu, though.

-Whoo, Fox keeps his Adventures color!

-I love the Meta Knight's Galacta Knight color.

-Never gonna stop using oven mitt Pac-Man

-Same for DK's yellow and purple colors <the pink one looks cool, too.>

-Is that last color for Zelda on the far right a reference? I can't tell what it's supposed to be.

-At least Alph has Brittany and Charlie colors for people who wanted them.

-Nice that Luigi still has the Waluigi color and IS THAT HIS ANIME COLOR?!?

-That "USA" color on Sheik looks fantastic

-Gold Falcon is magical, and having his NES design as a color is a nice touch. Don't know what the hell that last one is, though.

-Toon Link's new LTTP/Link Between Worlds color gives me strength. RIP Pink hair, though. Also, can someone tell me what the purple tunic/green sleeves color is?

-Not really digging the rest of Greninja's colors, but the one on the far right looks pretty neat.

-Dedede keeps the pimp coat, yes! I like the Mirror Dedede from Triple Deluxe, too.

-I guess Pit's black color keeping his wings white this time is our final tip off on Dark Pit.

-Palutena's Hades color is neat, but i'm disappointed in no hair color change.

-Marth with a purple cape is weird, but the orange color looks good.

-Speaking of orange, i've wanted an orange Kirby for so long, and it's finally here. Now if we can get the brown color from Air Ride in Smash 5, it'll be the best.

-Fierce Deity Link looks off from that shot, but it'll probably look better on motion. Doesn't matter to me though, i'm using the Skyward color all day everyday.

-Diddy's colors give me a vague feeling of Andy's colors in Advance Wars 2, so I might be using those more often.

-My favorite Sonic colors are the blue one, the blue one, the blue one, the blue one, the blue one, the blue one and his default. Seriously, the white/Silver color is absolutely great and probably my favorite other than the default <and one of those blue ones IS actually a vague black, so that one's excusable>, but would it kill them to actually bother to use an actual color palette?!? <I guess this applies to Pac-Man too, but I always assumed he was always yellow in his games for gameplay reasons, so I guess i'll let him slide for now.>

-Don't know why WFT has to share the same colors between both genders when the other gender-fluid characters get dedicated gender-specific colors, but whatever. At least the defaults and Male WFT's yellow color looks cool, I guess.

-Shulk's colors aren't spectacular, but I do like the pink, yellow/purple and orange/black colors.

-Let me reiterate the opinion FACT that Ike has the best colors, CONFIRMED. :P

-Charizard's colors aren't all that good to me, but I like that the bright orange/yellow one was salvaged from Pokemon Trainer's yellow color, that one was my favorite PKMN Trainer color.

-So happy they kept the grey/gold color for Bowser, that one was my favorite.

-Not big on Fire Peach, but the black/yellow color is cool.

Reactions: Jutsei
We Subsitiute the FLOOD dressing with a Tasutio Spin Dressing
then I'll have Dr. Mario with a side of Wolf.

Villager waiter pocketing tips
Also I would like to thank the restaurant for keeping their floors nice and clean
No one trips in there anymore

Reactions: Lavama
then I'll have Dr. Mario with a side of Wolf.
"Strange...this wolf tastes like that side of Fox Only special I had last week..."

"Strange...this wolf tastes like that side of Fox Only special I had last week..."

Except
Wolf doesn't wear a purple jacket. That Fox Alt clearly does. That and y'know, Mario's been stealing the Wario Bros. wardrobe since Day 1 and that didn't stop Wario from getting in.

Except
Wolf doesn't wear a purple jacket. That Fox Alt clearly does. That and y'know, Mario's been stealing the Wario Bros. wardrobe since Day 1 and that didn't stop Wario from getting in.
"Waiter, can you please explain to the person next to me how the wolf special uses the same ingredients as the Fox Only special, but has some spices and flavorings to differentiate itself a little from said special?"

"And also how he missed the joke?"

Yeah, I think I'm done with the restaurant puns for now.

I hope you don't mind if I steal that gif for reaction image stuff.

Anyway, yeah, don't be a D-bag, tag any Smash Bros spoilers.
Or....we can make a spoiler-free thread so no one has to slow down the news by spoilering everything and people who want to see spoilers dont have to click 50 spoiler tags every page...

It would be soooo much more convenient to do that.

I'm on smashboard for most my leak info so It wont affect me either way

No.
I still wanna discuss spoiler-things.
I mean look at how much discussion over spoilers we've already had.
And all of it was spoiled.
I mean, these forums are lenient enough anyways that there's a 50/50 chance of a thread updating actually being discussion as opposed to random bullshit about JJBA or something.

And also I'm not on SmashBoards, and you guys are quick so most of my Smash news comes from either here or tumblr.

so, Wayforward said on Twitter that they're okay with Shantae being in Smash if Nintendo is and I'm like "please? Can... Can we please do this?"

so, Wayforward said on Twitter that they're okay with Shantae being in Smash if Nintendo is and I'm like "please? Can... Can we please do this?"

The fact that they're saying this the way they are means that she's not currently in the game.
And the fact that it's so late in development means that she absolutely won't be in this time around.
So good luck with that in about 8 years.
Or sooner depending on the DLC situation but that's less bluntly comedic.

And also I'm not on SmashBoards, and you guys are quick so most of my Smash news comes from either here or tumblr.

and you guys are quick so most of my Smash news comes from either here or tumblr.

and you guys are quick

Well shoot now I'm self-conscious

Can I just say I still can't get over Palutena poledance taunt

I mean it fits her character and all I guess but

palutena poledance taunt

Can I just say I still can't get over Palutena poledance taunt

I mean it fits her character and all I guess but

palutena poledance taunt

Rated E10+.
10 year olds are legally allowed to watch Palutena pole dance.

The fact that they're saying this the way they are means that she's not currently in the game.
And the fact that it's so late in development means that she absolutely won't be in this time around.
So good luck with that in about 8 years.
Or sooner depending on the DLC situation but that's less bluntly comedic.
the question was more on if she could be dlc. Hell, I'd pay 20 just to get Shantae in my smash roster.

Yeah but imagine

Villager Doubles

Or, Villager and Mega Man together. Pocket the full side smash. Use it instantly whenever.

You can set up stuff that would wreck house.

Man, I love the new stuff the newcomers bring. All of them.

"Waiter, can you please explain to the person next to me how the wolf special uses the same ingredients as the Fox Only special, but has some spices and flavorings to differentiate itself a little from said special?"

"And also how he missed the joke?"

Oh I got the joke. I just didn't care.

Say, isn't there a stream happening in Japan revolving around Smash before this event?