• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

I'm not even going to bother clicking on that and going to assume it's a too big joke.
that was a pretty small reaction
a bit too small
much like Ridley

1411710100507.jpg

I NEED THIS. RELEASE DATE ASAP NINTENDO I GOTTA PREORDER THIS SHIT NOW.

zlCfzSeucEQrJedykq

Pic of the day. Here's a stage exclusive to the Wii U version: Gamer. Don't let Mom find you while you're duking it out!!

zlCfzSeubckkXKj_Ww

If Mom does spot you, she'll scold you and blow you away!! ...I've never seen a fighting action game as chaotic as this

[LEAK INTENSIFIES]

Also Virtual Boy appreciation trend continues. This stage looks so cool!

I mean,

It gives the leak as much credibility as Little Mac did for Gematsu's.

tumblr_mnl2tsTExQ1rqcnteo3_1280.jpg

"I'll just see myself out"

Last edited:
>EGadd

Why the fuck would

Besides, those are their trophy models.
Technically we did say the same about DHD, and the trophy models would be the most likely art that they would use in the hypothetical situation that they were playable.

Still likely fake though.

The fact that the leak just says a Game and Wario stage while the actual stage is officially called Gamer
makes me suspicious.
Also the fact that Ridley's playstyle is based on a thing that only happened in Other M, that's just horrendous.

And honestly, predicting a Game and Wario stage is nothing.

Considering it is a WiiU-only Wario game. It's only natural.

I really like this stage. I mean, Smash Flash 2 had this whole thing of "acid rain" on one of the stages where you had to hide under something, and I've always liked that idea.

It's not badly designed, either. I can dig it.

Also, it's nice to have another new Mother stage
:PUN:

Last edited:
Oh look, a Game & Wario stage, and it gives you a shrunk in giant house feel like Chibi-Robo. I'll just take a look at the mini game that inspired the stage-I AM STAYING THE FUCK AWAY FROM THAT STAGE

Technically we did say the same about DHD, and the trophy models would be the most likely art that they would use in the hypothetical situation that they were playable.

Still likely fake though.

Yeah but they'd also be in better quality compared to the trophy models, lack outlines and work as mugshots.

Also I'm sick of seeing these leaks including Dixie. K. Rool or bust goddamnit! Maybe Cranky Kong if anyone other than him but K. Rool first.

It's small but it's still something at least. I can dream.
You saw where that got you with the recent roster leak though....

Also I'm sick of seeing these leaks including Dixie. K. Rool or bust goddamnit! Maybe Cranky Kong if anyone other than him but K. Rool first.

I think it's because Dixie is objectively more important and creative than K. Rool. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that either will make the cut.

I think it's because Dixie is objectively more important and creative than K. Rool. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that either will make the cut.

Creative?
I still can't see how she'd be different from Diddy aside from like, two moves.

Soo I finaly downloaded the demo and played it (been kinda busy with my car lately).
Out of the 5 in the demo, Mega man was the best one (for me) :3

Back