• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

That little shit is using the fucking Gamepad to play Smash. What's become of this world.

8 player smash goodness.

WHAT'D I MISS? I HEARD 8 MAN SMASH!

IS ROCHELLE CONFIRMED?

Someone should at least link me to the stream.

You aren't helping.
EDIT: Found it.
EDIT EDIT: Missed it.
Someone should make a list of shit that happened.

Huh. It was strange that there was no Duck Hunt Dog trailer.

Now everyone can shut up about him not making it in.

So Mewtwo is back? Can I just buy him and not get a Wii U?

Mewtwo is free DLC in Spring 2015 is you connect both versions. Of course, Sakurai.

Well, at least this confirms DLC is a thing.

My reaction to Mewtwo's reveal:
mouthagape.gif

then
giphy.gif

Oh well, least I still have Jigglypuff. I just want Lucas anyway, so this doesn't bother me in any way.

It probably won't matter if Mewtwo sucks again. :PUN:

I'm sure you can buy him if you don't own a Wii U. I dunno, good luck to you folks who actually wanted him back.

That's what they have for now, be patient.

There's no way they would announce any more DLC until after the game actually comes out.

So what.
Just Mewtwo, no other DLC?
Great.
Fucking awesome.

Because companies always announce every single DLC thing at once, right?

Give it time. I'm honestly surprised they showed him this early, with his SPring 2015 release date. I'm sure they'll be more down the road later that you'll have to pay for.

Jutsei, don't be a turd about it. It was a fantastic stream, maybe even better than the first.

And c'mon, we all know the best thing about it. That fucking announcer, delicious.

Least you got to fucking watch it. :U I was in school while this was going on.
StillnoRochelle
YesIknowitisn'tgonnahappenever

SHIT-FUCK
OF COURSE JUST AS A SMASH U DIRECT HAPPENES
MY INTERNET GOES OUT ;_;

I'm missing out on stages, 8-man Smash, Board game mode and MEWTWO BEING OUR FIRST DLC CHARACTER, just because Mcdonalds can't fucking load Twitch ;_;

I'm 100% pure salt right now.
There is no light at the end of the tunnel.
This world is full of shit.

WHAT?!
Are you telling me that
*gasp*
sometimes video game companies can't conform to the expectations of the individual and will do whatever's most popular to make money?
Say it ain't so.

Reactions: Rellek