• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Fuck this direct. Most disappointing thing I've seen in a while. Only first party DLC newcomer we get is another fucking fire emblem character, and then yet another third party. Screw that.
And what character did you want in?

And what character did you want in?

King K. Rool, a first party character with tremendous requests that would be a villian rep for a series seriously underrepresented.

But no. More fucking Fire Emblem.

More reps than Zelda my fucking ass.

0fad4df38fc62ffb187ad8d56c7262c3.jpg

Sakurai hitting folks with the feels
This maybe the final direct but this isn't the final stop for the hype train that is Smash!
Man I can't wait to see these characters being played in competitive events

Cloud's limit break system as a whole weirds me out.Only one attack can be boosted until you have to recharge.Certainly not what I imagined Limit Break would act like.

I know I'm late, but when Bayonetta says "Oh an Angel. I missed one" I almost dropped my phone laughing. Nintendo knocked this one out of the park.

Also there's another Fire Emblem character so...I guess someone is happy. The sword meta is getting old.

Also if Corrin fights by changing masks then I demand Majora's Mask link with Fierce Diety final Smash be included. Sakurai tried to play us all with that whole "Split up multiform characters" for this game but I'm not falling for it.

Also if Corrin fights by changing masks then I demand Majora's Mask link with Fierce Diety final Smash be included. Sakurai tried to play us all with that whole "Split up multiform characters" for this game but I'm not falling for it.
but Fierce Deity is just a costume. :<

I'm actually watching the 30 minute video and Bayo's moveset is so tight. Witch time is great and I can see her being a top tier character after people start learning her.

That final smash danger zone
That moveset straight out of the games
Those combos
Those details

I'm in love all over again. Time to boot up Bayonetta 1.

Patch notes if anyone cares.

I like how all three of my mains got a healthy amount of buffs (Ganon, Robin, Lucas)

Robin's nair is a little crazy right now, the hitbox is huge and the move was already her best aerial. I'm glad Mewtwo got a lot of buffs too, he needs them really badly, but he still doesn't have any followups after down throw, or any throw for that matter. He needs something like that.

1zNCav5.png

Doubles Gods G-dubs, Villager, Ness, and Lucas all got MASSIVE nerfs in the teammate department. Bucket does half damage when filled by a teammate, same with pocket. And PSI Magnet heals half than what it did when healed by a teammate too. RIP.

Not only did we just get our next 2 M-rated characters after Snake, one of them is our first M-rated NINTENDO character

What a strange turn of events

Back