• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Where's Spamus? ;-;

The twitch chat every time one of the girls came up was rather disheartening...

The twitch chat every time one of the girls came up was rather disheartening...
It's Twitch. Ignore it. Sometimes some clever jokes are said but most the time it's... Ew.

Reactions: Hemijack and Φ
"let me jump around and not attack until everyone else's health percentages are high"

terrible wii fit trainer

saying scoops without saying hagen daz is just criminal

I'm hoping for a new trailer at the end
Complete with Ridley tease?

Speaking of, they sure are playing Brinstar a lot.

Yes, I'm pretty sure if there's a surprise trailer, it's Ridley.
Since it's predominantly Americans there, and America is where he's most requested
I'm hoping it's Samus getting whipped, and it pans to Ridley who gets blasted by Rundas.

Not gonna lie, I though Rosalina was shroom'd up too. She's even bigger in motion than I thought!

I saw the Find Mii ghost with a shield for a fraction of a second in the Smash Run showing.

Mega Man was ignoring the items way too much and the Fox player wasn't gonna just ignore them, that was Mega Man's downfall from my perspective.

He also didnt really use any of Mega Man's other moves like

projectiles

that could have gotten the smash ball

Seeing the tournament is making more hype along with Smash Run for 3DS.

Oh my God all the Pikachus...

Man, that up throw in the Boxing Ring is
disgustingly dirty.

Like, I feel like that should be a thing that should change.

Man, that up throw in the Boxing Ring is
disgustingly dirty.

Like, I feel like that should be a thing that should change.

Well it's only a problem in the normal version of the stage where the lights are there, in the Final Destination version I would imagine it's not going to be there to cause that kind of issue.

Zelda did NOT like Link!