• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Kirby had to put in so much more effort in that fight with those crappy jump sides against ZSS stupid fast hitboxes.
ZSS avoided and used the mobility advantage like a champ.

Fox won the fav tourney, but he's not the fan fav! (RIP Villager, Olimar and Bowser.)

mr-t-crying.gif

and it wasnt even an offensive term for ass.

now if he talked about Samus' sweet ass, then we could get in a tissy.

Looks like a good game if you don't mind terrible games, like Super Smash Bros Brawl. (SSB64 and SSBM forever)

Wow. what an asshole and what backwards thinking, stop living in the past plebian. Change isn't always a bad thing and I'm sick and tired of people putting down new Smash games just because it's "Not Melee" I really don't get why you can't just ENJOY a new game, what a wild concept huh?

Though I don't have a WiiU, I must say this and the new games that were shown today are tempting me to get one, hell that tournament was pretty great, I like the new items they showed, the new trophies are cool, but the stages and new characters are pretty awesome and is what caught my attention the most. Won't lie, if I ever decide to get it, I'm gonna main Megaman or Greninja.

Wow. what an asshole and what backwards thinking, stop living in the past plebian. Change isn't always a bad thing and I'm sick and tired of people putting down new Smash games just because it's "Not Melee" I really don't get why you can't just ENJOY a new game, what a wild concept huh?
Okay.

All these new Smashes suck. Why don't they go back to their roots and have the C-Stick make characters jump? I mean really. Smash64 Master race. (I didn't even use half the controller, hah!)

Looks like a good game if you don't mind terrible games, like Super Smash Bros Brawl. (SSB64 and SSBM forever)

First of all, lol making final judgements on a game you've never played.
Second, this thread is full of brawl lovers, so comments like that won't get you very far.

Back