• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

I seriously hope Sakurai shows something soon to debunk this because this has gotten out of hand 10 times over
Lol, we could just not talk about it. Easy enough.

29140_1_lg.jpg

This alt needs to go.

tumblr_inline_mlwep9CfVz1qz4rgp.png

To make him more like Galacta Knight.

god no
Galacta Knight is the worst thing to come out of the kumazaki games

(oh look another controversial ruin opinion)

Also Masked Dedede should be taunt-wearable a la Lucina

with this as his new final smash

KQ_HR-D3.png

Really the Kirby characters in general have so much damn potential

I had hopes for a buffed Waddle Dee Storm happening but the RX-D3 would be a really hilarious addition

I can see Masked Dedede too but transformation final smashes are the lamest ones

it's unappealing from a gameplay point of view considering that very little can actually happen or change

Giga Bowser and Wario Man are just so bland to use (Giga Bowser wholly so, especially on stages where his size is a negative. Wario Man does have some shenanigans but he's still pretty boring)

and even with those, there's still a remarkable visible change. with MDDD, he puts on a mask and...that's it. There's no really significant change there (heck triple deluxe even implies that he's stronger WITHOUT the mask)
you could say that he could switch his hammer out for the super hammer or the battle axe but that wouldn't change much either, just make his attacks involving his hammer more potent, which
isn't very exciting at all, really

i mean I GET that people want to see Masked Dedede. i just can't for the life of me think of ways to make it legitimately exciting beyond the initial hype or whatever

If Snake is in Smash Bros 4, I hope his reveal is just in at the last minute, in the last second of the last trailer.
Just him showing up out of nowhere
"Kept Ya Waiting, Huh?"
Still doubt it htough

well they already did that line
like twice
then MGS did that line
like 18 times
frankly i think it's getting a little tired

If I ever got an actual leak for a smash game's full roster, I would photoshop the fuck out of it to add inconsistencies and stuff before releasing it. Swap two newcomer's faces, recolor mario to look like luigi and vice versa. Add shit that's not in the game but would be ridiculous, like playable Cloud Strife or some shit. It would be great.

If I ever got an actual leak for a smash game's full roster, I would photoshop the fuck out of it to add inconsistencies and stuff before releasing it. Swap two newcomer's faces, recolor mario to look like luigi and vice versa. Add shit that's not in the game but would be ridiculous, like playable Cloud Strife or some shit. It would be great.
Horseman clearly has the best priorities, holy shit.
That would drive an entire fandom mad and I love it

I would make it look fake as fuck while still being 100% accurate. 2007 Cellphone camera blur is a necessity, of course.

There's actually a few people campaigning for Captain Toad as DLC over on Smashboards, I've mentioned this before, but they're basically broken spirited Toad supports with no options left

I'm gonna be honest, I haven't played Super Mario 3D World yet, but I can see him happening too.
He debuted in Galaxy, then just gradually and beleivably made his way to standalone playable character.

So by now enough time has passed for Sakurai to be aware of the various leaks floating around. I wonder if he'll "respond" to it in today's PotD. If not today then I'm guessing he'll ignore it entirely.

I seem to remember Link having issues with jumping in his home game, too.
Oh well
Jumping as high as Mario, maybe.
Jumping in general? No.
Every 3-D Zelda has had auto-jump at ledges, and some of the 2-D ones had the Roc's Feather.

Back