• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

So I realized one of Ness's new colors is a reference. (The second one on the top row)
tumblr_inline_nbsf3mDGnb1srr1mo.png

228px-EBSS_(26).jpg
EARTHBOUND'S MENU ARE YOU SERIOUS MASTERCHIEF SOCCERBALL

1410523961400.jpg

See? I told you people to check into the custom moves and it paid off, didn't it? I only hope this kinda thing is prevalent w/ Falco and Dark Pit as well.

I AM DOWN TO CLONE.

Reactions: Eben
But they can't be used online SO THEY'RE NOTHING TO ME.

But they can't be used online SO THEY'RE NOTHING TO ME.
It's okay I wouldn't want you to fight my Ganon either.

Reactions: LordTerminal

Someone posted the Sound Test on Youtube and they go through some of the soundtrack. There's some really cool stuff in here (there's a remix of Melee's menu theme that's amazing).

Reactions: TechPowah
I'm willing to suck any dick for a Smash Bros code today - if any of you are Platinum, PM me and unzip your fly.

Edit: It's for LAST YEAR CLUB NINTENDO PLATINUM MEMBERS
I MAY GET CODES - FOUR OF THEM

ONE FOR ME, ONE FOR MY SIS, TWO UP FOR GRABS

NOW I'M THE ONE UNZIPPING MY FLY

WAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Reactions: Lavama
Goodbye you know I'm your best buddy right

ONE of mine will be going up for grabs on THIS page later today. It'll be trivia based, so I hope you know your Sonic trivia...!

As for the other... we'll see.

I still haven't decided yet. And I still haven't gotten my email yet...

Ahhhh dammit...I was purposefully saving all my club nintendo points for this year cuz they didn't have any interesting prizes. Why, why did I decide to save all my points ;_;

Someone posted the Sound Test on Youtube and they go through some of the soundtrack. There's some really cool stuff in here (there's a remix of Melee's menu theme that's amazing).
Oh man, I was so amazed by the rock-flavored Underground Theme and that awesome Gerudo Valley mix.

Not gonna lie, being able to put the sound test into MP3 mode is gonna be pretty dick hardening

GODDAMMIT. WHY LAST YEAR. AUGH. I got it this year, including a free game of my choice, being Earthbound. BUT FUCK.

~PTERODACTYL SCREECH~

game feels great, super addicting. just wish they gave us control scheme options in the demo, tap to jump and L to grab hurts my soul.
The demo cast feels great and unique

Palutena's up smash is a straight up Captain Corridor. Sakurai pls.

OH SHIT. I GOT ME SOME CODES. WHAT. WHATEVER. I'll have at least one left over so I might give that out to a special Skullheart member~

OH SHIT. I GOT ME SOME CODES. WHAT. WHATEVER. I'll have at least one left over so I might give that out to a special Skullheart member~

I'll take it! PLEASE! SELFISH PRICKS KEEP CRASHING CLUB NINTENDO SO I CAN'T CLAIM MINE!

I'll take it! PLEASE! SELFISH PRICKS KEEP CRASHING CLUB NINTENDO SO I CAN'T CLAIM MINE!

they email the code to you. you dont have to go through club nintendo.
check yo email

Like me???

You know cuz its me birthday tommorow and the jappenese relase date is my B day

I'll challenge someone in a game of SG for the rights to a demo code :P

Just finally pulled off Megaman's final smash, it was beautiful. ;__;
Still getting used to these controls though, using Megaman with Y and X as the jump button just feels weird.

Meh I'm never gonna win that code I'm not lucky enough.

Anybody have a code they can give me? I want to experience the hype too :c

So like

Do you know if your email notifications was on? Cause I don't know if they are - I've never gotten an email from Club Nintendo aside from order receipts. Do you have like, other emails from CN?

Okay nevermind, someone on Twitter dropped me a code.

they email the code to you. you dont have to go through club nintendo.
check yo email

Did a couple of times and still hasn't come. But if I get it, I'll drop some PMs here for whoever needs codes.

We should make a list of people who don't have codes and would like to kindly ask for one. I'll go ahead and get this list started.

-Skullmageddon

:P

We should make a list of people who don't have codes and would like to kindly ask for one. I'll go ahead and get this list started.

-Skullmageddon

Also add Mc.Rad...

You know because his birthday is tommorow and he would like to have it

Reactions: Skullmageddon
So like

Do you know if your email notifications was on? Cause I don't know if they are - I've never gotten an email from Club Nintendo aside from order receipts. Do you have like, other emails from CN?

No idea. I just saw an email that read 'Four early access Super Smash Bros. for 3DS codes inside just for you' and fucking exploded. I did read on Twitter that a lot of people are getting their codes, while some aren't, might be a timing thing. Be patient my fellow Demo-ist.

And in terms of who I'll give the code to, I've kinda already decided so calm yourselves.

No idea. I just saw an email that read 'Four early access Super Smash Bros. for 3DS codes inside just for you' and fucking exploded. I did read on Twitter that a lot of people are getting their codes, while some aren't, might be a timing thing. Be patient my fellow Demo-ist.

And in terms of who I'll give the code too, I've kinda already decided so calm yourselves.
Please let it be me...

I need one and I'm watching Vinnies raffle for the code...

-Skullmageddon

Count me in.
To make this easier, if anyone wants to add to the list, just quote the last guy and add your name to this list:

-Skullmageddon
-Mc.Rad
-Horseman

Reactions: Skullmageddon
-Skullmageddon
-Mc.Rad
-Horseman
-TheMightyBox