• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Oh okay, that's not exactly 'private' but hey.

You can just go to the top of the site and click on "Inbox," then "Start a New Conversation." Leaving a message on a person's wall isn't the same as sending them a PM.

Stuff about the demo:

It's bloody gorgeous.
Smooth 60 FPS with 3D on and off.
Villager's Pocket is terrifying. He can even store items for later usage like the Ray Gun.
Villager's D-air is really good, not sure of it spikes yet, haven't tried.
Did Link get a new B-air? It's pretty good.
Shield and grab really should've been switched.
FD form of Battlefield turns items off. THANK GOD.
I'm surprised how well it looks even on a regular 3DS. I think I'll be fine with this 'till the New 3DS comes out.

Might as well throw my name on the list, i guess
tumblr_m43qjnAZlC1qbwvo9o3_250.gif

Reactions: Lavama
Oh Wait... I already got it...

Oh and for thouse of you who are mad that Mario doesn't have his spin...

He does...

Its just that that's his down air attack...

So SPAM THE HELL OUT OF IT!

And on the list you go.

-Skullmageddon
-Mc.Rad
-Horseman
-TheMightyBox
-Skullman
-Crayolan

I'm not really expecting anything, but I'll try.

-Skullmageddon
-Mc.Rad
-Horseman
-TheMightyBox
-Skullman
-Crayolan
-TheGoggledGamer
-Kongk4

-Skullmageddon
-Mc.Rad
-Horseman
-TheMightyBox
And don't forget DDB

The list thus far:

-Skullmageddon
-Horseman
-TheMightyBox
-Skullman
-Crayolan
-TheGoggledGamer
-Kongk4
-DDB
-TailsWorld1
-Sadistic Cyanide
-Zeriam

Also I feel so sorry for a friend of mine who might have not been given a chance to get a code just because his email checkbox was uncheked. Mad Salt right there especially because it seems Club Nintendo explicitly says there will be no special treatment if you choose to do so over not.

Last edited:
Y'all should add Cyanide's name to that list.

Add me since I gave mine to my girl.

Reactions: Kongk4
Add me since I gave mine to my girl.

Alrighty then~
(And aww that was nice of you)

-Skullmageddon
-Horseman
-TheMightyBox
-Skullman
-Crayolan
-TheGoggledGamer
-Kongk4
-DDB
-TailsWorld1
-Sadistic Cyanide
-Zeriam
-Sanoblaze

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind being added if I can, but if not it's cool. all I got is an american 3DS anyway.

I wouldn't mind being added if I can, but if not it's cool. all I got is an american 3DS anyway.

You got it man. And hey, anyone can get on the list~

Except Ridley. He's too big.

Reactions: SanoBaron
playing the demo is nice, mario is my favorite so far because of his d-throw combos <3

Add me to the list please. I've been hunting for a code all day.

Add me to the list please. I've been hunting for a code all day.

Done and done~
Now with nifty-ish title!

CAN I HAZ SMASH CODE PLZ?
-Skullmageddon
-Horseman
-TheMightyBox
-Skullman
-Crayolan
-TheGoggledGamer
-Kongk4
-DDB
-TailsWorld1
-Sadistic Cyanide
-Zeriam
-Sanoblaze
-RemiKz​

The demo is out for America so if you get the code you CAN play.

Oh Wait... I already got it...

Oh and for thouse of you who are mad that Mario doesn't have his spin...

He does...

Its just that that's his down air attack...

So SPAM THE HELL OUT OF IT!
People hated that they turned dair into tornado in Brawl, and they'll hate it again in Foray. In fact, it'll probably be even WORSE now that Doc's back.

People hated that they turned dair into tornado in Brawl, and they'll hate it again in Foray. In fact, it'll probably be even WORSE now that Doc's back.
I don't know... Its really Short and effective to use...

Maybe people will hate Doc...

If his down air sucks

nothing can replace the Tatsu. nothing.

fuck you F.L.U.D.D., I don't care if Sunshine is under-appreciated! you aren't worthy of replacing the Tatsu!

Mario shoulda had like, a reverse Shoryuken or something.
Where he drops down and stomps a motherfucker.

But yeah, the Tatsu is way more useful than the FLUDD, but I might use that Scalding FLUDD custom move if that deals some decent damage.

Edit: offer already taken up.

I got the demo! Downloading now.

Last edited:
Why are people complaining about the mario tornado? They never cut it, they just made it his down air......it's been that way since Brawl.

Why are people complaining about the mario tornado? They never cut it, they just made it his down air......it's been that way since Brawl.

It's a different, albeit similar move. Mario Tornado has different properties; it lasts longer, it hits more times and sucks in the opponent, and it has upwards momentum if you spam the b button.

Alrighty then~
(And aww that was nice of you)

Thanks and she's away on a business trip so I gave her something to enjoy while she's away.

It's a different, albeit similar move. Mario Tornado has different properties; it lasts longer, it hits more times and sucks in the opponent, and it has upwards momentum if you spam the b button.

I don't think that's what he's saying. He's probably wondering why people are suddenly complaining about how Mario Tornado is his down aerial instead of down B even though they made that change over 6 years ago with Brawl's release.

I do in fact miss Mario's old down air. Good thing the ol' Doc is back :P

Holy shit I suck at Villager.