• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

daily.jpg

Diddy's Popgun overcharging on Bowser at Pilotwings Air Show. Miiverse post when I can.

Again, not surprised the rest of this week wasn't as good.
If we get a new character I think we're only getting one.

Well..I guess today's pic isn't nothing? Kind of? Idk.
It's a new function of an old move. It's something alright, and while not huge for even some Diddy players, it's better than yesterdays.

Considering it hasn't been shown yet, I'd be okay with Diddy getting a new Side-B.

I don't know what it would be, but I've always felt the command-grab face-crotch/kick never was really good.

I, myself, am an avid fan of new mechanics and changes to old moves and designs so this is some awesome shit to me as well. Even though I despise playing as Diddy (Just not my style) I would happily play him to try that out sometime.

EDIT: Yes, people play Diddy. How do you think he's in top tier? Come on.

EDIT: Yes, people play Diddy. How do you think he's in top tier? Come on.

Nobody plays top tier characters

That's why their top tier. Because no one knows how to fight them when people do and lose.

DUH.

Wait, why is Marth there? I know he's a prince, but he only LOOKS like a-

Oh. OOOOOOOOOOoooohhhhhh!

I have no idea what you're talking about

rtgf0x.jpg

Marth is prettiest princess and mai waifu (along with Crimea's new attorney general)

zlCfzRp9yR4PMOWxQl

"…is a Trophy. The detail in her scarf is amazing."

Sakurai showing that Two Weeks-level troll tech. :P

Last edited:
Haha, no more generic avatar for me!

Anyway, note that the pic of Phosphorus' trophy might have been for the 1-year anniversary for Uprising's release, which is in a week or so. At least Sakurai is TRYING to appease the fans with crazy high expectations of big reveals on game/series anniversaries. :P

Back