• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Steven Universe Thread! [SPOILERS]

OK, I'll admit. Rainbow is pretty hot

tumblr_na7jcuGj4h1qm5nqro3_500.gif

Reactions: TailsWorld1
Anybody else think this is the best hentai anime of 2015

<Insert gemitals pun,and we're walking and we're walking and we're walking...>

from Tumblr: again

I just realized, Rose was holding the mic when they fused, Pearl had it when they unfused. I don’t recall then putting it down or picking it up, and it just flat out disappeared in between.

Correct me if I’m wrong but, does this mean Rainbow Quartz was part microphone.

Um, not to say Pearl was acting rude or anything, but in a way she had legitimate reason behind her actions. Rose Quartz DID treat Greg as more a pet than she did a lover. She was playing with him, nothing else. And we see at the end of the episode that she'll probably change, but for the most part she's been like that for a decent amount of time.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Did anyone else love Rainbow Quartz's death drop in the duet? lol And omg, those close ups of Rose's lips, mmmmmm, scandalouusssssssss~

Rose had the microphone, yeah, but it looked like Pearl kinda took it from Rose right after they broke apart, since it comes up from the side of her that is hidden.

Last edited:
I don't like how much Pearl-bashing this episode's inspired. You'd think that she hasn't matured at all since then.

Reactions: Kuzlalala
She's a bird of a different color these days
a different, but still awful, color

Right after I forgive Pearl for the whole Monster Buddies Incident,I end up promoting Pearl to Alpha-Bitch

Reactions: Fat-Ass ♪
I think Pearl's jealousy is a little cute...and harmless...I can't wait until Pearl and Greg have a talk present time about Rose. That'll set things straight.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if she made it herself, to be honest.

In unrelated news, the noncanon thought that Rose's head is actually a giant Megamind head underneath all that hair still entertains me.

Let's face it tho, between Garnet and Pearl the first is much more likeable. The more episodes I see, the more I love Garnet and despise Pearl.
Garnet is kind, supportive, and rad as hell; Pearl is cold and honestly? Kind of selfish. Don't forget she almost got Steven killed by height

Let's face it tho, between Garnet and Pearl the first is much more likeable. The more episodes I see, the more I love Garnet and despise Pearl.
Garnet is kind, supportive, and rad as hell; Pearl is cold and honestly? Kind of selfish. Don't forget she almost got Steven killed by height
Pearl will always be my favorite though. I can relate to her, and I admire her so much. There's so much about her I respect. But all gems have their flaws.

I was surprised that she didn't help him up, but it's not her fault Steven decided to jump. And besides, as great as Garnet is, she's not perfect either.

Yeah I mean Ruby kinda came off as bitch when she was first introduced...but then again you have to question ruby's mental stability after being separated from sapphire. I know they're lovers and all but
Ruby kinda went off the deep end a bit, meanwhile Sapphire stayed pretty calm and stable when she was introduced.

Full What Can I Do For You clip.

Reactions: Master Chibi
she's not perfect either.
That's one of the things that makes her so likeable??? The flaws they have are very different. Only one time Garnet has ever been mad at Steven, and she had all reason to. Pearl is mean to Steven because of how obsessed she is of Rose.
Garnet's flaws are pretty much about her having weak moments too, which is completely understandable, and makes her more relatable and lovable, it's very nice also how much she appreciates Steven's support in those topics.

That's one of the things that makes her so likeable??? The flaws they have are very different. Only one time Garnet has ever been mad at Steven, and she had all reason to. Pearl is mean to Steven because of how obsessed she is of Rose.
Garnet's flaws are pretty much about her having weak moments too, which is completely understandable, and makes her more relatable and lovable, it's very nice also how much she appreciates Steven's support in those topics.
I'm not saying Garnet being imperfect is a bad thing. Flaws help make characters endearing and identifiable. It's a major part of why I appreciate Pearl so much. She's got a lot of emotional baggage that's weighing her down. She snapped at Steven when he unintentionally struck a nerve. She saw in Connie and Steven what she had with Rose, resulting in her dangerously misguided attempt at training her.

There's no denying that she's made some horrible mistakes. But I feel that they only add to her character. They help make her feel more authentic. And they help her to grow, which helps make her character strong.

In the real way.

I think we can all agree that Pearl is a wonderfully written character with multiple facets that people can relate to and understand.

On the other hand I'm sure we can also agree that in order to bring this character to life Rebecca lived in the dead sea for 5 years surrounded by nothing but sketches of Pearl.

Reactions: Nemo The Fish
goddamnit that is the gayest clip I have ever seen in my life, and I've watched all of FREE.

Like seriously the homoerotica was actually uncomfortable for a second. That whole scene felt like a trashy romance novel you find on aisle 6 of a grocery store come to life.

Well, she IS named Rainbow Quartz after all

Well, she IS named Rainbow Quartz after all
I think it was the lighting and the guitar distortions.

Like holy shit.

I think that was the embraciest embrace two characters have ever had on a show rating under T.

• LITERALLY EVERY OTHER TV SHOW: you can't just make all the characters gay, people won't watch!

• STEVEN UNIVERSE: ;-)

you gonna just copy paste stuff from tumblr or actually give some of them jokesters a little credit

• LITERALLY EVERY OTHER TV SHOW: you can't just make all the characters gay, people won't watch!
  • STEVEN UNIVERSE: ;-)

More Like,Steven Universe: "We don't kiss and tell, we SHOW

Garnet was the best this episode.
I wonder where Lapis is and what is going to happen when they find her.

SOMEONE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. SEND THIS TO REBECCA. I wonder if she would find this insulting, or really funny.
I'm sure she's a good enough sport to see this as something funny.