• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Summer Jam 9 Room Sharing Thread

I'd prefer to stay in a hotel with hot water so hook me up with the comfort inn!

Is there a shuttle to the hotel or would I need to take a cab?

I WANT to say there's a shuttle but not 100% sure since I drive there. Fairly sure there's a shuttle.

Arriving Friday, leaving Sunday night - though we are going to pack up and leave everything in my car at that point

Hey so just wondering if anyone still needs a room because I'm about to make a reservation for fri-sun at Comfort Inn but wondering if anyone else needs a room.

Hey Rizil, if I make a res for Thurs through Sun, wanna split the Fri-Sun? Paying 1 day full price would still be better than all of them. I am gonna be there Thurs though, liked being at CB a day early.

Oh ok that's cool. I gotta work Friday that's why I won't be there till then but if that's cool then yea I'm in.

Okay, I guess I'll go make the thing. I'll pm you more stuff then.

Not sure if I can make it to Summer Jam because of work.

I may end up going to summer jam instead of NEC, I'll have to plan it out, but is there a possible way for me to room with anyone (that is if I can get the time off at least).

so yeaaaaaaaaahh...imma post this again. look so whoever sees this, im tryna room with some peeps. prolly the peoople from ny. look man i dunno. just let me know.

ALSO if people are looking for rooms and asking around, don't ignore their replies. that is kinda rude. This is with anyone. if someone needs assistance help them out. Sheesh

Reactions: No longer exist
Yeah, currently full. :/

caseystare.png

Right now, it's just me and Rizil in our room. If it's cool with him, I don't mind other people if you need a spot @ToDDaBeLLa.

We've got a 4 person double bed reserved, and just us 2 for the moment. If it's cool with Rizil, I don't really see it being a problem.

Yea I'm fine with it. I actually figured more people were gonna want in on a room.

Yea I'm fine with it. I actually figured more people were gonna want in on a room.

Awesome! That's great to hear. Makes it much easier to plan now.

Also you might want to change that CC to Sarcasmic since he's reserving the room not me. Unless there's something I'm not aware of?

So, room's all sorted then? Cool. Gonna give the Comfort Inn a call on my off day tomorrow, just letting them know it'll be 4 people instead of 2.

Now I just gotta get my flight situated ...

You and BrandX are with me and Rizil, assuming you still needed a spot.

@Sarcasmic So what time are you going to be at the hotel? Cause I was planning on leaving on the 27th onto the plane and then getting there like 2pm in the afternoon that same day.

That I'm not sure of yet, I'm still working on flight details. Around what you're aiming for seems like a good start for me to look. It will be Thursday, just don't have a time nailed down yet.

So got my plane ticket. I will be arriving at 10:19pm on thursday in Philly, so I should get there around maybe 10:30pm to 10:40pm. Either way, people should be at hotel by then so I'll see you guys there!

Is anyone willing to let me sleep in their room for Sunday night?

I worked out being able to stay for Top 8 SG, but my room is only staying until Sunday night, and there are no later flights on Sunday, so I have to take a Monday flight.
I'm not expecting bedspace or anything, just need a room and I'll use the floor.

Preferably with someone who already has a hotel staying Sunday night and leaving Monday morning as I think that'd be the easiest for everyone, but I'm not going to be picky as long as something can be arranged.

You and BrandX are with me and Rizil, assuming you still needed a spot.

how much is this thing gonna cost and when are are people showing up. well mainly the people im with. if i have to i will run there!!!!!!
tumblr_mlib6xR7de1rtcnalo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh, no sorry Worldjem, only there til Sunday morn.

Also, I should prolly pm everyone about pricing stuff too. Forgot I let Rizil know before you 2 needed spots. I'll be in there about 11 am on Thursday morning, leaving Sunday afternoon. Rizil won't be in until Friday iirc.

Easy on the emotes, please.

Is anyone staying until Monday morning?

I'm about 75% sure I'll be going, is there any one willing to share a room with me? I don't mind sleeping on the floor and I don't smell, i promise.