• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
I've played the hell out of Freedom Planet, and they've already found a couple of secret areas that I didn't even know existed. Like dashing up to the area you release the boulder from in Dragon Valley's second act.

I'm passing on their playthrough of FP, because, like before, I'm hoping to buy it at some point and I don't want no spoilers.

The voice acting's serviceable. Not the best, but nothing really cringeworthy. At the very least, I would rank it above the voice acting in things like Sonic Adventure and Mega Man Legends. And I like Legends's voice acting unironically.

I actually think the voice acting is good, not like GREAT but actually just a solid good. I especially like Carol, Lilac, and the Magister. Seriously though, the Magister's voice is <3

what's everyone's favorite friday night fisticuffs that they've done?
mine is probably a 3 way tie between 3rd Strike, ALpha 3, and Third Strike.
speaking of, I really want to see them go back to some games.
they don't keep picking niche or unheard of stuff.

Yo, at least Liam defended Beggar Prince.
That's all good with me.

Now all that's left to do now is stop Red Man's reign of terror and villainy.

holy shit, I had that PS1 game they played today.
and all I gotta say is,
MATT! JUST USE THE FUCKING GRAPPLING HOOK!
it saves so much time of which there is none!

also, that game fucking sucks. so bland, so little color. and the brutal difficulty even on easy is just awful.

I looked it up, and if you some how get all collectibles/DNA in the Lost World's PS1 game, you get a cinematic where Jeff Goldblum congratulates you, and tells you to go outside and stop playing.
And on top of that, allegedly, you couldn't even get this by cheating, you had to do it all legit.

Reactions: Era
jurassic week really makes me hope tomorrow's fisticuffs is Primal Rage
My hunger for this is unbearable.

That and once 2nd encore comes out, I would love for them to revisit SG, especially because they played when Beo wasn't even out, they didn't get to show off the beautiful Bazz

new playthrough and its Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

i hope they show off the ending drawn by Kinuko
Godfucking dammit, another horror play through to waste my time.
And it's another game I haven't finished, just my luck.

in all honesty, Shattered Memories is BARELY a horror game as much as it is a story based game.
the only "horror" parts are the runaway segments and they're really not that scary as they are frustrating.
the story is really great and the plot twist is a really well executed one.
i hope they show off the ending drawn by Kinuko
they're gonna have Liam do it at his own pace, and I don't think he even knows there's a UFO ending, much less how to get it.
so, I'll just post it here so that way we can get all that good ol' fashioned Kinuko goodness.
don't watch it if you've never seen Shattered Memories and don't want to know huge plot twists.

just thought I'd let you know.
and which version of Shattered Memories were you playing?
I'm just curious.

Well, you clearly didn't play the real version on the Neo Geo Pocket then
that was the real Shattered Memories experience

I was just wondering if you played the PS2 version or the Wii one.
just my own morbid curiosity.
that was the real Shattered Memories experience
yes, but not many have played the Vectrex version.

Just to let you nerds know I'm going to see Matt and Woolie at "Too Many Games" Going to see if I can get a ft5 or 7 with either of them on Skull Girls.

I'm guessing you guys would like me to record that right?

if not i'll bribe you with godly oreos.

yes, but not many have played the Vectrex version.
I never even heard of those two things, y'all need to go outside. JK

I'm just gonna visually imagine Matt and Pat as two tiny birds sitting on Liam's shoulders while he plays this game

jfc okay compromise, Matt the Rat and Pat the bird.
Liam's a disney princess and as afaik they attract both those talking animals.

let's just be glad Liam doesn't have short hair or else the Woolie-hole would open up to steal that princess.

don't worry, even if that happened, all Liam would have to do is turn on his theme and Woolie will never find him.

when are they gonna do a full LP of John Cena's Sexy High School Adventure?
it's what the channel was made for, GODAMMIT!
didn't see the post above before I posted this.
mah bad b.

Back