• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
also guys. I think we we're misinformed about how many of those 500 dollar box sets they've gotten. they have only gotten 2. when I thought they got 3, I thought it was because Jutsei said they got ANOTHER box set when he meant they got another mailbag up.

I think I mistook what you said and people just rolled with it.

Just a small misunderstanding I'm sure.

I bought Dark Souls II, but I haven't played it. I'm going to watch this first.

I bought Dark Souls II, but I haven't played it. I'm going to watch this first.
a second Dark Souls 2 video is out.

I don't have DS2, but I have seen enough videos to be disappointed that we never see Pat & Liam's reaction to who's hanging out in that Cathedral they pointed out.

Reactions: Agent York
So guys, the intro to Dark Souls 2 showed Matt's Apartment.
Jeez, what a fucking rad place!
I want to leave my parents place and go live with Matt right now, his pad is so fucking cool.

Not even counting the axes hanging on his wall it's just so big and nice looking.
I'm such a sucker for exposed brick.

Pat sure does jump to conclusions quickly, I-Frames are still in the game, they just require much tighter timing. Also for anyone undecided yet, I'm over 30 hours into DS2 and the game hasn't let me down yet. It's harder, prettier, and more challenging than the original while also being more accessible through things being explained better.

Reactions: Jutsei
I'll order Dark Souls 1 this month, then get DS 2 for my Birthday. Thanks for that vote of confidence!

Anyway, we saw even more of Matt's apartment, and we learned where all that fucking cereal went.
God fucking damn, are they really gonna taste test ALL of that goddamned cereal!?

Reactions: Agent York
I'll order Dark Souls 1 this month, then get DS 2 for my Birthday. Thanks for that vote of confidence!
If there's one thing I'll say, it's to have no shame at all in looking things in a wiki or walkthrough if you're stuck. DS1 has the occasional moment of "how the hell was I supposed to know that?!?". The games are somewhat designed to be a social connection of people sharing secrets with eachother (ie. the soapstone messages) both in game and out. And just like Pat said, there's no shame in laming things out or "cheating" a situation. As long as you're winning you must be doing it right... unless if you're Darksydephilling it lol.

today's episode:
journalism = it's super cereal

Matt's Bomb-Ass Apartment Tour 2: Judgment Day

What everyone has been waiting for.​

The Best Friends are gonna show some weeaboo nerds how to be cool.

I have to be at a team meeting at 6pm and I have nothing do, therefore I've decided to stop putting it off and watch the Best of Best Friends 2013 (SUPER TURBO HD COMPILATION).

Can one man handle so much Zaibatsu in one sitting? Let's find out!

on today's episode of the podcast, matt is really pushing BIOSLIME to be the next big thing

i don't know if its comparable to the greatness of fartgas, but it could be

Reactions: Denizen
It's time for feels, I can't wait to see how they're going to react.

Sega should totally put Kiryu into Virtua Fighter.

He's pretty hype.

Sega should totally put Kiryu into Virtua Fighter.

He's pretty hype.
There were a few people lobbying for Kiryu IN Playstation All-Stars before it died.
If we ever get a better version I wouldn't be against that.

Playstation All-Stars had so much potential...

it was great, the problem was all the negative fan reaction and the lack of support.

its just a shame...

Dickbutt, swords, and rubber fists abound in today's Mailbag. Also part 2 of Left Behind.

So they also did some damage control
At the end of the video, they had some banter that seemed insincere about a sword they got, they weren't.
They're just kind of surprised because the weapon laws in Canada are very different than America.
And they have 7 now, 10 counting an upcoming bag!

on the newest episode:
Pat & Liam spend 50 minutes talking about traps.

:PUN:

Oh my God this is so awkward...

that is . . . an understatement
I kind of want to hear what everyone else is like recording alone.

Jesus Fucking Christ I thought they were making out in the thumbnail...

Alright, so this is like the third time Liam's fucked up Pokemon typing. Either he's not the Rising Star he claims to be, or he's trolling the shit out this playthrough.

so this must apparently be the new show they talked about doing on the podcast.

nice.

Oh my God I love these fatties so much.

OH MY GOD! the ending of the mailbag! my side hurts so much!