• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Undizzy bar maybe needs a tweak?

Sting

I don't mean the undizzy system and the lenght of the combos, I mean the bar, sometimes the bar is totally filled but because some moves doesn't add more undizzy, it looks like the bar and undizzy system doesn't work, no, I know they work well I mean the look, my friends ask me "Hey if the bar is filled and you are still hitting me. why I can't burst?" that adds confusion to the players, even more because the undizzy system doesn't have a proper tutorial yet.

Burst triggers only if you start a new chain after the bar is full.
There is no way for the bar to reflect that visually.

E: Okay there are ways, but they're mostly stupid

Burst triggers only if you start a new chain after the bar is full.
There is no way for the bar to reflect that visually.

E: Okay there are ways, but they're mostly stupid

Yes, the bar helps in training mode and the one who is doing the combo but it is like the bar isn't useful for the one who is receiving that, and for example, I know they are totally different systems but your own bar should help you, a defense guard and a stun guard when they are almost full you have to take actions but with the undizzy bar I prefer to wait to the spark to activate the burst and not look when the bar is full, it makes the bar pointless for the defense.

Actually if it was darker or something during Stage 1 and 2 it might help people understand what it is actually doing.

Actually if it was darker or something during Stage 1 and 2 it might help people understand what it is actually doing.
Green during Stage1+2 Yellow during Stage3+4+5, Red when full
Would be really pretty))

Back