• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUUUPERBOOOWL SUUUNDAAAY!!!!!!!!!
Peacock Football.jpg

If you're an American you're watching the Superbowl, that's a simple fact of life.
Even if you don't like Football you're still gathering with friends and family in order to watch one of the biggest sporting and entertainment events of the year. You'd have to be really crazy to not care about this, it's just a thing you do without question.

So Wulf Pack, who are you rooting for, what are you doing for the game, why are you watching, etc.?

Ahh, watching the sportsball game. I for one am watching the game alone somehow, because no one wants to use the tv in my dorm

Is this even a game anymore?

Broncos - 0
Sea Hawks - 29

The halftime show was great though.

it's pretty much profound sadness at this point.

We'll they got one touchdown so at least it's not a shut out

I'm neutral on who I want to win but it's never fun watching a one-sided game.

that was interesting. we saw a domination from the seahawks, a halftime show with one of the JoJo's performing next to heisenberg's silhouette, and a commercial of Kuma raiding a grocery store for yogurt.

that was interesting. we saw a domination from the seahawks, a halftime show with one of the JoJo's performing next to heisenberg's silhouette, and a commercial of Kuma raiding a grocery store for yogurt.
Video, now, please.

I was rooting for Seahawks all game so yeeeaaaaaahh. Manning should retire this year, though I do have to admit its a bit of a shame he didn't go out with a bang. As someone who plays sports it's nice to see people on here with an inkling of an interest.

Reactions: Denizen
okay guys football isnt that hard to understand.

just read eyeshield 21 and you'll be fine.

okay guys football isnt that hard to understand.

just read eyeshield 21 and you'll be fine.
I think everyone understands how Football works Sano.

Some just don't care about the game.

Weird, I have not been getting reply notification for this place lately. Hope everyone's doing great!
I think I know what it is, it's the beginning of February and that means the end of College Winter Recess, everyone's going back to school and that's why the place hasn't been that active. Of course this is all based on the assumption that The Wulf Pack is mostly comprised of young adults, which brings up another question.

What is our average age?

Yeah, I just turned 20 myself on the 19th.

Cool fact: My English class has Beowulf on the reading list for the semester, right after Gilgamesh. So ready to see what kind of similarities the character will show with the epic poem.

Last edited:
Reactions: SkullMan
Weird, I have not been getting reply notification for this place lately. Hope everyone's doing great!
It seems like whatever forum software this uses randomly stops following threads. At least for me. It's not fun.

Probably 19 or 20 for an average.
That sounds about right, going through all of the user profiles here shows that most people are ages 15-25.
Also a majority of young adults works very nicely with my idea for the Skullgirls version of The Wulf Pack.
Cool fact: My English has Beowulf on the reading list for the semester, right after Gilgamesh. So ready to see what kind of similarities the character will show with the epic poem.
I have the book, but I've yet to read it because I've been reading The Inferno, by Dante Alighieri.

I don't like to read much, but I read Beowulf. Epic is definitely an appropriate description of it. 10/10 would read again.

Reactions: Denizen
24 here, which apparently makes me the local old guy.

Oi, me hip.

I guess I'm the whippersnapper...

You all know that most of your ages are in your profiles right? You don't need to announce it here.

But what if nobody visits our profiles, or we like keeping them secret?

(Well, this current topic defeats the purpose of the last one, but still...)

*HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE*

Status
Not open for further replies.