• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says I'm gonna join the Annie hype? Haha! I've been rooting for Beowulf since the first DLC character vote!

I just know from little reading that Annie fans are one of the most vocal fans, so I was wondering if they're gonna be more wild than the Wulf Pack.

I actually don't know, tbh.

THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN.
*goes alert* WHAT COUNTDOWN WHAT COUNTDOWN??

At a moment I thought it was the countdown for further Beowulf-related news, but I guess not.

Yeah finals are on in a few hours and no word on the panel..

So we get updates probably next week.

Last edited:
Who says I'm gonna join the Annie hype? Haha! I've been rooting for Beowulf since the first DLC character vote!

Well so were the Annie fans. The Wulfpack just messed it up.

Well so were the Annie fans. The Wulfpack just messed it up.
Are you sure DDB, are you sure?
Star✭Wulf may be strong now, but back during the Waifu Wars no one could be trusted. How are you so sure that if Annie had won that all of her voters would have flocked to Beowulf next?
I'm willing to bet that they all would have gone for Eliza second.

And then I would have become you, the DDB of Beowulf.

Just because i'm a bad person
beowulf sure knows how to make wood rise ___da dum dum tis

Countdown ended, when's Skullgirls?

in like an hour because tekken is always late..

Considering they JUST got done with Anime Expo, it's probably gonna mostly be the stuff they showed there.

nah zen, you'll never be that obnoxious
You don't know if that's true or not. Who's to say he wouldn't have lost it?

The game does get about weekly updates when they have time to post them. I fully realize it won't be like the unload of concepts we already got from anime expo..but colored frames and that last super for eliza bring us closer and closer to another character in particular...

I have made my decision.
If fate allows it then I will represent The Wulf Pack at EVO 2015 by competing with Solo Beowulf. AKA LONE WULF.
I don't care if I get my ass kicked, I just have to fight. IT'S IN MY BLOOD.

You're implying it won't be Annie time by then.

I have made my decision.
If fate allows it then I will represent The Wulf Pack at EVO 2015 by competing with Solo Beowulf. AKA LONE WULF.
I don't care if I get my ass kicked, I just have to fight. IT'S IN MY BLOOD.
I LOVE YOU WULF COMMANDER

We're running Top 16 off stream now. Tekken's taking way too long. Top 4 will be streamed.

"CHANGE OF PLANS: we'll be doing up until top 4 at the booth and stream grand finals after because streamers CHANGED THEIR MINDS #skullgirls"

Not surprised. Skullgirls ALWAYS gets shafted. No exceptions.

When will EVO-Senpai notice us, and give us a chance to please him.

she might just be too much of a tsundere for us.

Street Fighter-san and Marvel-san are keeping Evo-senpai from us, all for themselves.

Tekken-san is holding up the line too.

So no more Skullgirls?
Time to get wasted.

today I realized that beowulf probably should have zubaz alts.

Also after hours sg at evo got in trouble due to noise complaints and multiple reports of pot use. Sort of irked but clearly no one is to blame much like the madcatz situation.

Last edited:
today I realized that beowulf probably should have zubaz alts.

Also after hours sg at evo got in trouble due to noise complaints and multiple reports of pot use. Sort of irked but clearly no one is to blame much like the madcatz situation.
Who is zubaz

Zubat?

Reactions: Ktulu
Status
Not open for further replies.