• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh okay sorry for joking
It's not like I can realize by myself how Skullgirls animation works
That would require a minimum of inteligence

Last edited:
Stuff
Remember, kids! Always read forum rules before posting!

Rules for Posting Images:
  • No Full Nudity or blatant sexual acts
  • No epileptic-seizure .gifs
If it looks like it shouldn't be posted here, then don't post it as an image. You can post it as a link, but remember to label it NSFW of NWS.

Well, that's about it for this edition of "Boring Rules and Stuff!" Be sure to tune in next week, and remember! Rules are Cool....z.

Dude posted the panel.

Footnotes*

They are in preproduction for beowulf right now.

The team is watching obscure wrestling videos all day. Taking inspiration from vikings chairs and stuff. Wolves etc.

They don't want to have wrestling moves that everyone has previously had in fighting games. Mike thinks homicide's gringo killer move is pretty cool.

beowulf does indeed step through the fourth wall but it's more like he busts through the wall of a backstage area. (there is also one where he rips through a poster.

Concept of him stomping the ground to return his char from across the stage.

He's tall as Valentine but that is to be adjusted.

He is considered more of a captain america type dude rather than a kanji.

All this is looking at the files in the folders they were flipping through in the video (everything is obviously subject to change or not be used.)

A couple concepts labelled superkick. So I think lab zero might have found young bucks videos. It does have a musical note tho (sweet chin music.)

concepts involving wrestling style stomps and whatever a rock punch is. what looked like somebody stabbing someone else with a mic. Frog splash. pulling out a ladder. headbutts. His normal grab concept in the folder appears to be a gorilla press or fallaway slam something of that nature. Lots of stuff labelled suplex that i have no idea about cause too small to make out.

winpose involving a throne.

Last edited:
Just went screencap crazy on that panel video. Here's what pertains to the 'Wulf:
4Nx7guu.png

2lRzivr.jpg

scSoxx2.png

r2ZDWkH.png

vTA41Q3.png

JZoZYms.png
The set of screens I thought was cleaned frames is indeed just a mock up. And I think the concept was drawn by emlan.

That panel was awesome, but I can't actually believe I thought those concepts were colored frames when I first saw them. I guess I should stay off the internet past 3 a.m.

Just went screencap crazy on that panel video. Here's what pertains to the 'Wulf:
4Nx7guu.png

2lRzivr.jpg

scSoxx2.png

r2ZDWkH.png

vTA41Q3.png

JZoZYms.png
The set of screens I thought was cleaned frames is indeed just a mock up. And I think the concept was drawn by emlan.
Haven't watched the video yet but some thoughts on these pictures. I think they could combine the first and second concepts for the intro for great effect. Have Beowulf jump through a paper backdrop with his insignia on it (but less rickety looking) and have a stagehand emerge from behind it to carefully take it off the nearest screen edge.

A poem about the young bucks

UBSYV85.gif

My love of super kicks is like a truck.

tumblr_mzkmv6f82E1spj12uo1_400.gif

Only slightly less cool than more bang for your buck

tumblr_mwd5idkjB51ql0k28o9_250.gif

Something something something the move known as more bang for your fuck

20ts1p2.jpg

The super kick in the folders makes me rather elated fyi so I made a terrible poem.

tumblr_mk1mnxV4x21qhjbxeo2_400.gif

also wondering if the russian dance thing is a reference to this or are they just ahead of the curve?

Last edited:
lol Is there such thing?

Techincally you can make a sorbet out of meat and beer but it ain't gonna taste good, i can tell ya that much

Anywho, since beowulf and working on beo(like frames and ect.) will be coming out soon i'm gonna place myself in this thread~

Techincally you can make a sorbet out of meat and beer but it ain't gonna taste good, i can tell ya that much

Anywho, since beowulf and working on beo(like frames and ect.) will be coming out soon i'm gonna place myself in this thread~

%2523TooSweet%2B-%2B5

put those ears up brother. 2 sweet.

I haven't found the screenshots for the thumbnails so here it is:

GTmXSzA.png

2r1ZF6r.png

Ooh Referee confirmed! (Maybe, they might scratch him later). There's also the Triple Wolf Moonsault which is probably a super.

1RdeZl6.png

2433vpx.png

I wonder what "Test Your Might" is.

AtYA1ia.png

In his wunpose does it imply that the Hurting can turn into a bigger chair? Hmm...

He is considered more of a captain america type dude rather than a kanji.

Being a Captain America main in all the Marvel fighting games, this heavily excites me. Like, um, Big Band hype.

No, screw that, Pre-Marvel vs Capcom 3 hype.

EDIT: Also, totally random, but I'm finding my view on the best Metroid changing a bit from Fusion to Super, just because of the music.

Being a Captain America main in all the Marvel fighting games, this heavily excites me. Like, um, Big Band hype.

No, screw that, Pre-Marvel vs Capcom 3 hype.
MVC3 Cap is still really good though... ;u;

2lRzivr.jpg

PLOT TWIST:
BEOWULF IS CAPABLE OF TEARING THROUGH THE FABRIC OF REALITY, WHICH BRINGS HIM TO THE ATTENTION OF ISAAC THE TIME-TRAVELER AND SCYTHANA TO HELP DEAL WITH THE SKULL HEART AND THE TRINITY THROUGHOUT SPACE-TIME.

PLOT TWIST:
BEOWULF IS CAPABLE OF TEARING THROUGH THE FABRIC OF REALITY, WHICH BRINGS HIM TO THE ATTENTION OF ISAAC THE TIME-TRAVELER AND SCYTHANA TO HELP DEAL WITH THE SKULL HEART AND THE TRINITY THROUGHOUT SPACE-TIME.
Yes just yes

PLOT TWIST:

It's official, this is now Beowulf's canon story and nothing can be done to change it, it's set in stone, the ink is dry.
Literally.
Probably.
I hope so, I wanna see Scythana do things.

I hope so, I wanna see Scythana do things.
Maybe they're hunting for the timeline where Scythana was successful in helping Isaac instead of arrested!

And Beowulf may or may not want to change what caused him to go into retirement to begin with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back