• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
So every punch button will have an animation with the chair and without the chair or only a few like SP?

So every punch button will have an animation with the chair and without the chair or only a few like SP?
probably only a few, animations are still pretty expensive

Screen shot 2014-09-14 at 4.23.41 PM.png

If you're not looking at Skullgirls animations frame by frame then you're doing it wrong.
Viral.png

This is all in jest, but....

tumblr_nbwrm89GKe1si74wgo1_500.png

I think I done messed up. I'm taking precautions and I'm going into hiding in case Mike Z sends Cerebella for me.

Is it really true though? I mean, I don't know if you're part of the Skullgirls staff or not so I can't confirm if what you said on the chat was right or not.

Just a heads up to everyone. If any of you frequented the Eliza forum a while back you may have noticed how it got heavily cleaned up once Eliza started getting some progress done on her, then it got even further cleaned up when she got added to the beta, and will get cleaned up yet again when she releases into retail.

Since General Beowulf Discussion and Wulf Den both serve the same purpose, except one is more off topic than the other, you might not want to get too attached to this place.

Since General Beowulf Discussion and Wulf Den both serve the same purpose, except one is more off topic than the other, you might not want to get too attached to this place.
The most recent function of The Wulf Den is to provide a place where people can be as off topic as they want while keeping the Retiring from Retirement thread neat, orderly, and dedicated to Beowulf.

If everyone follows instructions then there's really no need for you to moderate this thread at all.

Is it really true though? I mean, I don't know if you're part of the Skullgirls staff or not so I can't confirm if what you said on the chat was right or not.

Ha ha ha I'm not part of the staff at all. It was all jokes now let me board this airplane to a secret base.

I think I done messed up. I'm taking precautions and I'm going into hiding in case Mike Z sends Cerebella for me.
Confession time, I'm the offi.....unofficial Leg Breaker for Lab Zero, ya dun goofed kid. Nothin' personal...*everything goes to black and white, begins raining and a faint jazzy soundtrack softly appears*

Confession time, I'm the offi.....unofficial Leg Breaker for Lab Zero, ya dun goofed kid. Nothin' personal...*everything goes to black and white, begins raining and a faint jazzy soundtrack softly appears*
Leg breaking and jazz!? Hope ya got insurance.

Reactions: Shockdingo
Wolfs, there is a beowulf stream happening right now.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>It&#39;s too hot to go home so I&#39;ll be streaming some Beowulf animation: <a href="http://t.co/ugEETj4UW6">http://t.co/ugEETj4UW6</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/skullgirls?src=hash">#skullgirls</a></p>&mdash; Persona (@personasama) <a href=" ">September 16, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

From the last stream, Beobuns and Psychowulf.

Attachments

• Beobuns.png
    Beobuns.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 534
  • Psychowulf.png
    Psychowulf.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 510
Reactions: Kuzlalala
Another 'what happens when you do it on Big Band' move...

Boy do I feel so refreshed to see these Beowulf updates in the middle of my struggle in art college where you have to do such tidy and accuracy-required assignments.

Reactions: Denizen
Wait, is this a joke that I'm missing or what?

This thread deserves baewulf too.
*"It's in the can." punt*
That throw is giving me some serious Space Jam vibes for some reason. (Whan, bam, thank you ma'am?)

OMG OMG OMG YOU ALL HAVE THESE SHIRTS AND I GOTTA WAIT TILL OCTOBER

[emoji1]

Reactions: maysey
Suplex related deaths in my city have increased by 300% since I've received this shirt.

88d9533578248574ec6ffcc1476ec61b.jpg
I got the two Beowulf centric shirts the day before my literature class began a two-day-long test on Beowulf. Naturally I decided to wear both of them for each corresponding day.

...Of course I threw up of food poisoning the second day BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT.

Just do what I do and come in contact with 700+ people a day. You'll never get sick again after the first month.

I had a weird dream about Beowulf's story mode. So it involves him having a small noodle shop and somehow he was arrested (for debts I think?). He's saved because he's given an assignment to defeat the Skullgirl.

So Beo is retired and is eating at Dak' Kuul Desu? and Parasoul comes in and makes him help out with taking out the Skull Girl?

Nah I would imagine him eating there and having to face those two Medici goons and him realizing that he missed wrestling and his only way to get back into the spot light is to be a hero and take out the Skull Girl. and in the end Beo is sitting on the hurting looking like a king with the other girls clambering over to him to get an autograph.

I had a weird dream about Beowulf's story mode. So it involves him having a small noodle shop and that somehow he was arrested (for debts I think?) and that he's saved because he's given an assignment to defeat the Skullgirl.

Why does everything with baewulf have to be about his noodle?

Why does everything with baewulf have to be about his noodle?
Its a pretty nice noodle.

So... Does anyone knows when the Salty stream will start?

So... Does anyone knows when the Salty stream will start?
thought Salty was bi-weekly. but if there is one going on, then it would be starting at 10 pm west coast time.

thought Salty was bi-weekly. but if there is one going on, then it would be starting at 10 pm west coast time.

Mike said last week that there might be something anyways? Like he said something along "next week there could be more, wait there's no salty... there might still be things, i dont know?"

There's a line you shouldn't cross and you jumped over it on a motorcycle while wearing an Evel Knievel Costume.
Come on man, have a little class.

Reactions: Arcana
There's a line you shouldn't cross and you jumped over it on a motorcycle while wearing an Evel Knievel Costume.
Come on man, have a little class.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhh.....no

:3

also Evel Knievel is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.