• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for double post... but I was looking at Persona's twitter, and I guess they're changing Beowulf's design...

BzTZOYiCUAEXgvQ.png

Is there a recording yet? I tried searching on YouTube with no results.

Just throwing out ideas. Also, he was blonde before he was bald. Check back when he was Stunning Steve Austin(I think that was his wrestling name way back). ...How about Ultimate Warrior?

stunning steve austin isn't exactly his most iconic look..and it would look like a random blonde guy wearing jorts..accidental brian pillman alt.

Wulf Brothers and Wulf Sisters, this a mark for great times ahead for our pack leader, Beowulf. I just pose one question for you all. Will cr mp as an assist pick up the opponent, put them in the grab and then do a finisher like the Barynya Chair Dance? here is me hoping for such things.

Reactions: Skeleton
Will cr mp as an assist pick up the opponent, put them in the grab and then do a finisher like the Barynya Chair Dance? here is me hoping for such things.

I don’t think so. Expecting an assist to go into grab and then do a random finisher (since you cant do the input yourself) is a little too much. I think cr mp will just juggle like Dudley if it's an assist. But that could be interesting too.

I don’t think so. Expecting an assist to go into grab and then do a random finisher (since you cant do the input yourself) is a little too much. I think cr mp will just juggle like Dudley if it's an assist. But that could be interesting too.
one can dream, right? and besides i think i remember Mike saying something about Beo doing a grab as an assist going into a small finisher, (Barynya Chair Dance seems like a heavy finisher that might use hype, the crumple is really good)

I feel like it's possible he will go from c.mk, to grab, to finisher. It doesn't seem overpowered compared to other character's options because the opponent has to be on the ground, so this move takes away your OTG. It might work in combos but the hitbox seems really low.

Also I'll vid soon.

I doubt it, assists can't do follow-up inputs by the nature of it (Cere's Run commands being an explicitly on-purpose exception).

WHEN PEOPLE START HATING ON BEO. JUST POST THIS.
Will do Ninja, this is beautiful.

It seems we will have to wait a lot to see Beowulf in the official game with his story mode, because if he is ready in two weeks he will need two months of testing in the beta and that includes December and Christmas so even if Beowulf is ready for Sony and Microsoft these companies will be slow as hell during this month and the start of the next year.

At least we will have him and his updates in the beta that depends of Mike's time for breakfast.

Easy there..we are still relatively early on. Progress is faster than Eliza and BB for sure...but lets not get ahead of ourselves just yet. Development of characters themselves is normally around the three month mark...and even if we are ahead of the curb there is still much to be worked on just yet. Multiple basic normals, supers, moves with chair and without, clean up animations, palletes, taunts, grab follow ups, tech animations, whatever other grab type things he has, special moves, getting it working at a decent fps on all the builds, various testing, story mode, his various stages, music..whatever else is in his eventual patch which means more balance stuff needs to be worked through in the beta..not to mention a veritable pile of coding.

Really a whole hell of a lot.

Edit:

now put a bunch of cigarettes in his mouth like that gentlemen meme.

Last edited:
So Beo is retired and is eating at Dak' Kuul Desu? and Parasoul comes in and makes him help out with taking out the Skull Girl?

Nah I would imagine him eating there and having to face those two Medici goons and him realizing that he missed wrestling and his only way to get back into the spot light is to be a hero and take out the Skull Girl. and in the end Beo is sitting on the hurting looking like a king with the other girls clambering over to him to get an autograph.
Guys...

Make this happen

Reactions: Skeleton
That would be a very fun taunt.

It would also fit into the Skullgirls fanservice atmosphere.

So no one is gonna discuss the mic drop? It's on another level of hype. Still wanna throw a chair at peacock though

Just put peacock in the trash.

Reactions: agent13
There is room for everyone!

I can't believe what I'm seeing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.