• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be just me but I rather not have DAK-colors on Beowulf. I mean I watched Hellsing Ultimate and yeah this dude was cool and all, but he's still a Nazi. If Lab Zero pulls this I wont rage about it or anything, I just think its not appropriate. Just my opinion about it.

I want to see Amaterasu though.

I know, but since they are a lovable bunch of boys and girls it isn’t really a problem for me.

It's just you think more about the character when you want his colors, I think more about what said character represents. I'm sure you haven’t even thought about his background, you just mentioned him because you like the character and because of the werewolf-thingy.

As I said, it's just my opinion, I wont be mad at anybody for suggesting his colors or if they get into the game.

more than Nazi's wore crimson armbands, some of the U.S. elite forces used to wear them before the Nazi party. The black egrets themselves are based off of German soldiers but that is probably it

It's just you think more about the character when you want his colors, I think more about what said character represents. I'm sure you haven’t even thought about his background, you just mentioned him because you like the character and because of the werewolf-thingy.
Hey hey hey, back the fuck up. Don't you tell me what I'm thinking, you don't know anything about my reasoning for why I want The Captain for a Beowulf palette. Also you're being a huge hypocrite if you're okay with The Egrets but you aren't okay with with a palette with very loose nazi imagery, something that Parasoul already has.

Last edited:
Come on guys, don't be stingy with the very loose Nazi imagery. Maybe everyone wants their character to have a palette inspired by very loose Nazi imagery, hmm? Ever think of that? You get a palette inspired by very loose Nazi imagery, and YOU get a palette inspired by very loose Nazi imagery, you all get palettes inspired by very loose Nazi imagery!

.......i've been brainstorming move ideas for Adam alright? =P

On a completely unrelated note to what happened today, here's Hellsing Ultimate Abridged.
I haven't watched it yet but I expect the highest quality after a whole year.
I'm excited for the return of the Crimson Fucker.

Last edited:
This is the episode without Alucard, but it is a super strong episode with almost nothing but dark comedy. It worked really well.

B1pTs1nCUAAbAh7.png

lookit guys beowulf had his model changed. (a projectile or something appears).

This kick implies he's gonna be able to reposition the chair WITHOUT recalling it first

Beowulf confirmed for spacing control

This kick implies he's gonna be able to reposition the chair WITHOUT recalling it first

Beowulf confirmed for spacing control

Arguably the most important thing about grapplers.

Not to be a downer, but wouldn't that step on Squigly's toes for manual camera controlling moves?
Kinda, but not really. I thought Squigly's specials were about screen placement or movement. Her super has a projectile that stays in the same spot of the screen no matter where the stage moves, and wasn't her sing having her be the center of the stage and pushing opponents to her?

I don't know, the metal cage super idea was just locking the screen of the stage in place. I thought it would be beneficial to Beowulf because of his close range nature and keeping the chair on screen. The opponent can't run from you, but you have to remember that you can't run from them. It seems like a good idea on paper.

I was thinking about purchasing it....but wait college
I know that feel man, if it wasn't for my dad I wouldn't even be getting a new phone.
He'd kill me if I spent money on this, being in college and all.

Is there any way everyone in the Wulf Den could pitch in some money and we could buy a palette as a group? Is there anyone here we can trust with that?

Is there any way everyone in the Wulf Den could pitch in some money and we could buy a palette as a group? Is there anyone here we can trust with that?
You know you can trust Denizen, Muro, or WayForger with that shit, but I don't know if it's allowed.
Plus we would have to unanimously agree on what the palette would be and that will be difficult.

If we could work it out it would be awesome if we had a palette straight from the Wulf Den. We should try, at least.

what about that NWO pallette? I mean, it would most suit New Wolf Order due to the same acronym right?

It would take 40 people donating $10 or 16 people donating $25 to get that palette slot and our little pack just isn't big enough to realistically do that. The money I have isn't really mine to give and I don't expect anyone else here to be willing shell out anything more than $30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back