• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I had a good feeling about this week... but I was NOT expecting THAT

An Annie symbol for something so meager? AND I had to look at Minette too?

Get salty, nerd.

I hope they take out Annie and put Minette twice.

For shame, you people are losing your way.

and by losing your way I mean you're going off-topic. This is the Wulf's place.

An Annie symbol for something so meager? AND I had to look at Minette too?
It's the best you're ever going to get.

Excuse you but

tumblr_ndfmjrevp61qk4tgjo1_1280.png

The stage looks amazing, all finals need to be there for maximum hype.

So one super is with the Grendel's arm, I wonder if other will be chair related and the third one will be a LV3 grab.

And I heard right, he only needs the grab and tech grab to be in the beta, he is almost there.

The stage looks amazing, all finals need to be there for maximum hype.

So one super is with the Grendel's arm, I wonder if other will be chair related and the third one will be a LV3 grab.

And I heard right, he only needs the grab and tech grab to be in the beta, he is almost there.

the whiffs IIRC

I'll be super disappointed if he doesn't have a heaven piercing Level 5 Blockbuster.
By the way I'm signing in from a wrestling tournament, just won my first match.
I'm channeling the spirit of the crimson wolf here, I'm going all in.

I'll be super disappointed if he doesn't have a heaven piercing Level 5 Blockbuster.
By the way I'm signing in from a wrestling tournament, just won my first match.
I'm channeling the spirit of the crimson wolf here, I'm going all in.

fookin 'ave em lad.

I need to go buy more kleenex after that.

I've been rather losing interest in skullgirls.
But damn i'd be lying if i didn't say there was a severe interest in maining THE MAN.

Reactions: shoryusatsu999
Same idk just not feeling grinding as much as I used to...but ya know will probably play more at some point.

Lost my 3rd match. That damn ref was definitely backing the home player. Calling stalemate when I was clearly about to get the advantage, bullshit. Whatever, I've got a few more matches left and I might see the same guy again later down the line.

Skullgirls stuff, The Day 1 Betawulf Tourney is approaching quickly. I'll talk to Muro about how to set this up, how to stream, and whether or not it should literally be Day 1. Some people in the pack may have conflicting schedules.

Reactions: SmashBlade
Skullgirls stuff, The Day 1 Betawulf Tourney is approaching quickly. I'll talk to Muro about how to set this up, how to stream, and whether or not it should literally be Day 1. Some people in the pack may have conflicting schedules.

i think most of the people will try to make it work, It's Beowulf for crying out loud, it going to take something pretty serious to yank me away and prevent me from playing at least one match. but if you need help with stream stuff I can also help out.

@Denizen Sorry about the loss, but I still say you are doing a good job out there. Fight the good fight! Also, The BetaWulf Tourney sounds fun. I would love to participate if I had the time.

Should I even be the one streaming? It'll be my first time attempting to stream anything, maybe someone with a better computer set up than my laptop should do it. Ninja I know you have experience, you can even commentate.

Should I even be the one streaming? It'll be my first time attempting to stream anything, maybe someone with a better computer set up than my laptop should do it. Ninja I know you have experience, you can even commentate.
Well if you're sure you want me around ... I'll still teach you how to stream cause you know i'm nice like that.

I hope by the time that stage is finished the crowd is littered with enough camera flashes to give a blind man a seizure, big stadiums like that just look weird without them...

Reactions: Jimbob
Well if you're sure you want me around ... I'll still teach you how to stream cause you know i'm nice like that.

I don't think you understood what Zen is asking

Zen is running a macbook..which can run skullgirls fine but it probably can't run obs and sg at the same time. Thus we need someone with a decent comp or one of those portable things like Eyoel was using a while back that you hook up into the av cable stuff like an aver-media streaming device or something.

I do wonder if the stage will have a ref running around.

Last edited:

either that, or one of beos blockbusters (maybe level 5) has it where on the killing blow, the opp doesent die, similar to how tuba works now. Then a ref runs on screen, counts the three count and rings a bell, causing the opp to die and everything continues as normal.

Like Championship belt King / A.King...

im sure this is incredibly unfeasible but one can dream...

Zen is running a macbook..which can run skullgirls fine but it probably can't run obs and sg at the same time. Thus we need someone with a decent comp or one of those portable things like Eyoel was using a while back that you hook up into the av cable stuff like an aver-media streaming device or something.

then i guess it's up to me cause i can stream this stuff at 1080 at 60fps even though people would not be able to watch it thanks to internet. but yeah a 720 stream at 60 fps should be nice.

Won my 4th match, barely. Got a lucky take down in overtime. A mere 10 minutes after that I had to wrestle again, lacking energy and proper bottom position defense I couldn't win. I was really hoping to place today.
Oh well, it's only the first competition, by the end of this season I'll be a beast.

Seems like you're best suited for streaming duty @Ninja, if you'll accept it then I hand off the duty to you.
The least I can do is organize the time and bracket.

Anyone participating in the Betawulf Tourney should comment in the discussion I will make later tonight on our Steam Group.

hey congrats man. you doing that stuff kinda makes me want to get into competive boxing, instead of just you know practicing tae kwon do. and sure i'll do the stream should be fun. and i'll let all you guys talk on stream too, hear your options and thoughts on how Beowulf feels.

I don't have a mic, so sadly you won't hear my dulcet tones.
I was actually about to take a picture of my battered face for you guys, but my laptop camera makes me look white as fuck so instead have a couple of my college head shots. One was from last year and the other is from this year.
Before.jpg
After.JPG
Don't let the camera fool you, in person I'm a solid 7/10.

Last edited:
I don't have a mic, so sadly you won't hear my dulcet tones.
I was actually about to take a picture of my battered face for you guys, but my laptop camera makes me look white as fuck so instead have a couple of my college head shots. One was from last year and the other is from this year.
Don't let the camera fool you, in person I'm a solid 7/10.

you certainly look like a warrior.

Reactions: Denizen
You look like a serious, yet cool guy.

You look like a guy that could wreck all of us.

Now there's a motherfucker that'll kick the shit out of you.

Kenny Omega has turned his back on Japan and joined the Bullet club. He now dresses like a 90s action movie villain because reasons.

B17uxmbCcAAN8gd.jpg

And to celebrate the super kick being part of beo's moveset.

Last edited:
Aw thanks for letting me know that I look like a thug and not attractive at all.
I posted a new announcement on our Steam Group, leave a comment to confirm your involvement in the Tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.