• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
well... it could be Beo's theme, that or one of the songs that play during his story mode. (cause the guys who wrote this music here also did the non stage music of SG)

*Now thinks of Disco Wulf with pink button down pollo shirt with a gold necklace breaking it down on the dance floor with Cerebella and Friends.*

Disco Wulf with pink button down pollo shirt with a gold necklace

You mean
qYVEy1T.png

It seems Michiru Yamane can bring us a great and epic theme for a epic wrestler, this fits so well for Beowulf.

(It was componsed by her and arranged by Hiroyuki)

it's Dead on Time, without that awkward ~30 degree angle to it that would make me whiff it randomly at like the worst time possible (then again, my Slayer was always garbage in the first place, hence me doing raw DoT's to try and catch my friends mash-happy Chipp lol)

Did he do the VA for Slayer in Xrd then? I thought it sounded like the same guy, but I guess it could just be another seiyuu emulating his style...

anyways /offtopic

Did he do the VA for Slayer in Xrd then? I thought it sounded like the same guy, but I guess it could just be another seiyuu emulating his style...

anyways /offtopic

He did the VA in Xrd. He died very recently.

Just a friendly reminder that this exists.

We all like Beowulf, he's a cool guy. And we're gonna have a Beowulf tourney soon after he ends up in beta, but hey, Skullgirls: The Game is a fun thing with of without the Wolf. You can drop into group chat and have some fun Wulf Den games with your fellow Wulf Den members anytime even before he's in! Don't be shy, we don't bite (fellow members of the pack).

Don't be shy, we don't bite (fellow members of the pack).
Riiiiiiiigt~ yeah sure Muro aka the keep away Peacock Big Slam super sized combo meal, playing against you is like asking if it's even worth living. ( nah i love you man, so much fun to parry and reflect that stuff. )

it's happening Wulf Brothers and Sisters.

Beo Updates will be coming.

http://www.twitch.tv/superdojo

Edit: never mind Beo's just getting some more moves and isn't being released onto the Beta cause no throw whiff animations. :C

Last edited:
BEO CONFIRMED TO NOT BE COMING TO BETA YET. FRACKSHEETASHOMGAAAHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well more wait, at least when he reaches the beta, he will come with a lot of things, I remember Eliza first day of beta with only normals and that was a bit boring.

Like, at this point he's going to have every move, half cleaned up in a month, only then he'll be out for Beta just to test damage values and tech.

No, Mike was commentating, and the co asked him if Beowulf was beta ready, and he responded with something along the lines of, "He needs grab whiffs, and he got some new stuff this week, but unfortunately it wasn't those animations."

None of you will ever know the pain of a collegiate wrestler... 3 Wins Today!
So nothing today? Damn, I was really hoping that we'd be able to have that Beowulf Tourney soon.
By the way, remember to comment on Sign Up Announcement on our Steam Group.

Updates:
Bunch of colored frames, c.LP, c.HP, etc.
He's got the M and H versions of chair throw, M tosses it up like Hsien-Ko's overhead item toss, H tosses it off and full screen.
He's got another ground grab finisher, a fisherman's throw, you can choose the direction it goes.
Chair pickup is manual.
If you use a chair assist while a chair is out, the chair that's out will fall over and disappear as Beo pulls out another chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back