• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
...jesus christ that's ambitious.
It's Lab Zero, why would you expect anything less than their best?

I expected good things...I just assumed more complex wrestling moves were a no no because of the inability to add new animations for other characters. Meaning more simplistic animations due to being only able to use rigid versions of existing characters. But ya know talented and creative people always find a way.

Glad to be proven wrong really.

And also...this might be the most obscure actual wrestling move ever to be in a 2d fighter to my knowledge, which is awesome.

Last edited:
That's pretty schweet.

aY8Mx1y.gif

I have to say, I was not really expect Egoraptor to voice Beowulf, but I can't wait to hear it and some other news.

I have to say, I was not really expect Egoraptor to voice Beowulf, but I can't wait to hear it and some other news.

He's not, he missed the chance to audition. Unless they change their mind, but I know of a couple people that already auditioned and if they picked one it would be rude to turn around and say "No."

I wonder if they're gonna announce it by this week or the next.

I wonder if they're gonna announce it by this week or the next.

Hopefully!

They're probably gunna invite the person to a salty or something.

Last edited:
Now I'm really curious what the red and yellow alt is.

Aw, I went to bed early 'cause I have competition today. So yeah, Headbutt for meter, Knee for damage, Fisherman for direction, Cossack Dance for untechable knockdown, Frog Splash for movement, and Bulldog for big damage. Beowulf's got a lot of utility in Grab Mode.

I wish I coulda seen more of the Naked Snake Palette, I really wanted to see that Red Grendel's Arm. Altogether the palettes look great, I'll be using El Santo the most. I really like the light hair dark skin combo.

I wonder if they gave Beowulf a Yamcha palette because of the voice actor :^)

Now I'm really curious what the red and yellow alt is.
I thought it was tizoc but theres too much yellow in the wrong areas...

zYXhzkh.jpg

It reminds me of Potemkin hardcore, but he has blue pants instead of yellow so I dunno.

The red & yellow costume is.... ketchup and mustard! Beowulf lover of condiments confirmed.
LOL j/k
I´m hungry and want a hamburger

Loved the Talbain color and the Snake... that is not Snake... (Isn´t Naked Snake aka Big Boss color?)

Loved the Talbain color and the Snake... that is not Snake... (Isn´t Naked Snake aka Big Boss color?)
Yes!
They asked if L0 could do cammo palettes but they can't so they went with olive.

And they haven't announced the actor cause Mike said that they're waiting for him to be available to show up on stream or something like that.

Didn't they give Wulf a Yamcha color because of Wolf Fang Fist?

Also, I'm just gonna throw this here:
latest

Please don't hate me

Yes!
They asked if L0 could do cammo palettes but they can't so they went with olive.

And they haven't announced the actor cause Mike said that they're waiting for him to be available to show up on stream or something like that.

I knew it! They gotta get him to do the voice on stream like they did with Big Band!
I hope its one of the people I think it is that auditioned...

I can't wait for him to appear! [emoji38]

it's troy baker

troy baker getting every video game role

That was a joke, I know Baker is a union VA now

Don't hold out on us man, I'll hunt you down.

Don't hold out on us man, I'll hunt you down.

Uhhh... It's all a l-lie! Yeah, that's it. I just wanted you all to think I was cool!
Sure... that'll get them off my back...

They'll never figure out the lie is about lying... muahahaha!

Last edited:
Uhhh... It's all a l-lie! Yeah, that's it. I just wanted you all to think I was cool!
Sure... that'll get them off my back...

They'll never figure out the lie is about lying... muahahaha!

and then it doesent happen the way any of us expect, Rakurin is then labelled the fakest hype generator of all time, goes bankrupt, lives on street getting by generating hype that giving him food will make "that sequel everyone wanted" to come out faster

and then it doesent happen the way any of us expect, Rakurin is then labelled the fakest hype generator of all time, goes bankrupt, lives on street getting by generating hype that giving him food will make "that sequel everyone wanted" to come out faster

*shakes can* Will hype man for food...

Reactions: Kai and Shockdingo
Guys I know you aren't terribly serious but just wait for a while on the voice actor stuff. Lab Zero hasn't served us wrong just yet...except for maybe the people who play squigs.

*shakes can* Will hype man for food...
I like food! We must team up.....only then will I learn the secret and then, truly then I can transcend humanit-wait....what were we talking about again, and why do I have a Villainous Goblet in my hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.