• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering when there'd be a Skullgirls equivalent to the Heavenly Potemkin Buster. Ok not really.

38hzxRN.gif

Technically, he has six, if you count TUBA and Death Toll as separate from SSJ and Timpani rive. =P

There was a discussion in chat about how difficult double half circle back would be. If people dislike it enough, I wonder how many times I'll see anchor Beowulfs on taunt assist to get hype built quick.

Big Band has four...
well then nevermind.

had brain fart because satchmo is reused assets of supersonic jazz with a freeze in the beginning.

Last edited:
sBuuF2A.gif

I can't seem to access the TWITCH archive (?) but DAAAaAAAAANG!!!
(Funny bit of this GIF, it's as if Baewulf did some heavy butt secks on Ms.Fortune that with the huge image reaction and her pose hurhurhur...)
This animation + the penguin and the Tuscan Milk Powerd Super. SO MEATY!

Seeing him fully animated and voiced would incapacitate me for hours.

yes_and_tears.gif

Yeah, I can't access the twitch archive video either. Is there a YouTube version yet?

So. Uhm. When's next woof tournament?
uh. let's try some time AFTER the holidays. I want all the wulfs to spend time with family so... let's try for the first full week of January, say the 4th or the 5th?

Things are gonna be super busy for everyone what with college finals and the holidays. I can't give you a specific date but I can say it will be later in the month. If I can learn to stream decently then we can do this more frequently.
Monpochi you need to take a shower.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
So, add "able to be in la during tryouts" to my list post.

And can I just say that Max wants to be in a fighting game as a character and or voice actor...but at the same time I don't want to hear the word "dude" that much ever.
that has to do with the script and the director, not with the guy/girl behind the mic doing the voice

And that was a half-joke at Max's expense rather than a serious thought..because of his distinctive use of the word dude, and any forced fgc slang that is popular that week.

But any voice Max does...just comes off sounding like Max even in his own videos. And most attempts to involve himself with projects have come off as shallow self-promotion. Not to say that's a bad thing. He's the one making money off of twitch and youtube, not me. Self-promotion is how one gets the moneys.

But consequently this means that him voicing a character is more about marketability than the character itself, which is a shame if it ever does happen. Whereas, Lab Zero and other companies benefit more by choosing a va whom has a following, versatility...and who fits the character.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kai and Denizen
I really wanted to bring this up before this weekend, but I knew I'll be available neither Saturday because offline stuff nor Sunday because Skullbats EU commentated season finals. Would be kinda lame to cause commotion and go "hey guys lets have a Beowulf tournament", only to continue with "ok so you guys organise it while I'm away lol".

That being said, next tournament (whenever it is) is officially dubbed ChickenWulf tournament because of the context most of you already know. I'm sure there's no argument on that there.

I've got two whole weeks off from practice and competition, so my nights are free!
In between studying and writing I'll play anyone in the Beta.

personally I'm back home again thanks to travel plans. but i'll be back on the 3rd or 4th of January. At that time Beo is going to be much more complete and thus another tournament would be quite wise to do. Would give everyone a much fuller picture of how Beo is going to play and what teams he truly matches up with. With that mind, i don't have my pc that has the girls on it, only my laptop so it's up to you guys to show off some of his cooler combos. Also quick question: is it possible to DHC out of Beo's Super grab once he has done his finisher? Like after a Gringo Killer.

Yes. Yes it is possible currently.

You can do raw ultimate showstopper into aa super into gringo killer..damage is pretty good. Mike showed that at salty I think.

Much probably a stage/artistic name like what, all the characters?
I never thought about his real name, tho. He'd be an Horatio for me.

I think it's a rule that wrestlers names have to be at least 5x lamer than their stage names with a few exceptions here and there.

Hulk Hogan is Terry Bolea for instance. Scott Steiner is Scott Richtensteiner. Randy Savage was Randy Paffo. Awful names one and all. So maybe he's Fred Martinez or some shit.

Ultimate Warrior is the man tho because he legally changed his name to Ultimate Warrior...So maybe Beowulf is in a similar boat. Actual name Beo Wulf.

That was my dad's and grandad's name. Very glad I got "Jean" instead.
Horatio is amazing, why wouldn't you want that?

I like Jean. (It's a lot better than my middle name that I went by for 17 years for some fucked up reason).

Nope. I pronounce it Jeen, since growing up I mostly heard it in Portuguese and they say it like "Je-uhn."

Status
Not open for further replies.