• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
My feelings are somewhat hurt.

dont let ddb ruin any kind of feelings you could have for annie. DDB is kinda regarded as a bit of an idiot.

My feelings are somewhat hurt.
HEY EVERYBODY, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

The Wulf Pack and The Star Cruisers are friends, therefore Denizen and DDB are friends.
Denizen does not tolerate people who talk shit about his friends!

Reactions: IronWolf616 and DDB
We're all just waiting for that big day, aren't we? Anniepocalypse, gonna be a fun day.

This thread got strangely cryptic all of the sudden...

We've all just been blind fools this entire time, and it's too late to stop it...

It's already begun, and it's only going to get worse...

We'll all be seeing stars at this rate...
not unless the galaxy chooses to intervene...

AS LONG AS THE SPIRIT OF THE WOLF BURNS STRONG AND TRUE WITHIN OUR HEARTS, NO APOCALYPSE CAN ERASE US FROM THIS WORLD. FEAR NOT USERS OF SKULLHEART, FOR AS LONG AS THE WULF PACK STILL STANDS THE STAR CRUISERS AND THEIR UNSTABLE POWER WILL BE KEPT IN CHECK.

Reactions: Calypsx
Quite the speech wolfen one...

I just hope you're prepared for what lies ahead, as there is no escaping it, you must face it head on.

With that, I bid you farewell and good luck with your future endeavors. May your victories give you hope for a greater tomorrow.
do you need to see a therapist dude?

what the hell is going on why is there a guy trolling the wolf den

Regardless, back on topic.

Will Beowulf have the fastest run speed in the cast since one of his references is Fuerte? Or will Valentine still be faster on the ground?
Hahaha...Topics...In The Wulf Den...

Valentine's already super fast and her Savage Bypass allows her to move across the screen at lightning fast speeds, but if Beowulf gets a Command Dash that is both quick and easy to execute he could definitely rival Valentine in terms of mobility, if not speed.
You should save these questions for the thread dedicated to speculation on Beowulf's mechanics.
http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/beowulf-thread-retiring-from-retirement.198/

@Top hat walrus, The Wulf Pack eats trolls for breakfast, remember that and don't worry.

Well, considering that Beo's character inspirations are both R. Mika AND El Fuerte, its safe to say Beo will have a command dash.

Reactions: Denizen
Beo will have other tools, the fact he will probably be close range means he'll need something to help him cover distance to get in to do some damage.

To be fair, Fuerte's hated for reasons other than just being random.

He's sorta like what would happen if you took Bella's run and made it its own character.

I thought people hated Fuerte for his character and having an infinite that was deemed acceptable by Capcom.

To be fair, that infinite's even more impossible than the standard SFIV combo stuff

I'm also honest.

Reactions: CapnWTF
I thought people didn't like El Fuerte because OFFENSIVE CULTURAL CARICATURE. Maybe that's just me. But I would like it if Beo was movement heavy.
And if Beo gets a GAMBLE OF DARUN I will walk from my house to Mike Z and give him THE MOST UNNERVING of hugs. I live in Maryland.

I thought people didn't like El Fuerte because OFFENSIVE CULTURAL CARICATURE. Maybe that's just me. But I would like it if Beo was movement heavy.
And if Beo gets a GAMBLE OF DARUN I will walk from my house to Mike Z and give him THE MOST UNNERVING of hugs. I live in Maryland.
I fail to see how el fuerte is offensive...

I fail to see how El Fuerte is offensive...
I'm going to stop this before it even begins, if anyone wants to answer Sanoblaze's question, please do it in a separate thread or through a private message please.
I don't think any of us wants a discussion like this to be held in The Den.

Last edited:
Offensive was a poor choice of words. Too stereotypical is a better choice.
Like how Vega is a bullfighter because spain.
Or how E.Honda is...E.Honda.
He doesn't really have anything going for him other than Mexican cooking and Mexican wrestling, it's a little lame.
That's all I meant.

Offensive was a poor choice of words. Too stereotypical is a better choice.
Like how Vega is a bullfighter because spain.
Or how E.Honda is...E.Honda.
He doesn't really have anything going for him other than Mexican cooking and Mexican wrestling, it's a little lame.
That's all I meant.
ah, thats fine. I think he fits the amount of stereotype that street fighter is known for. I mean, look at how 'Murican! Guile is! XD

I'm going to stop this before it even begins, if anyone wants to answer Sanoblaze's question, please do it in a separate thread or through a private message please.
I don't think any of us wants a discussion like this to be held in The Den.
sorry if it seemed like I almost was gonna start anything man.

Sorry if it seemed like I almost was gonna start anything man.
You don't have to be sorry, It's just when you ask questions like that you might as well say, "Hey everybody, tell me why this is offensive!?" There will inevitably be two people who disagree then we have ourselves a flame war.
You know how it is.

Last edited:
...how did I get here?
Dingle, out of the stream chat and into the forums!
Welcome to The Wulf Pack my fellow grappling warrior!

I'm sure many of you wolves already know this but Alex Ahad recently answered some questions from this thread. Unfortunately there was only one question pertaining to Beowulf that was asked and it was me who asked it.
I take full responsibility for this lack of information, I'm sorry didn't take the initiative to ask more.
Nevertheless here is the one question I asked that Alex Ahad answered.
http://www.twitch.tv/triadlabs/c/3594595 (29:19)

"Do Beowulf and Annie know each other?"

"They might have met since they're both celebrities and have fans that are kids, It's certainly possible that they have some sort of respect for each other or acknowledgement of each other, so they would know each other."

STAR★WULF IS NOW CANON

Reactions: CapnWTF
This may sound odd, but "knowing each other" and the way Alex worded it makes it seem they haven't met, but know the other via their show/matches.

The answer for me sounds like while they might have realistically heard about each other, it's nothing to fuss about.

You all need to stop trying to bring Star★Wulf down, Alex Ahad said that Annie and Beowulf know each other and that's good enough for me.

Besides I already started laying out a design for an insignia.

Reactions: DDB
Zen's my hero.

Ohai.

I DIDN'T KNOW I WANTED THIS.

tumblr_mzwjylztzW1s9i3h5o1_500.jpg

Wait wut?

Is Annie an actual soon-to-be-playable THING in Skullgirls? Or is that just trollin'?

Is Annie an actual soon-to-be-playable THING in Skullgirls? Or is that just trollin'?
Just click on the image and all will be revealed, don't worry Shoryu.
I also want playable Patricia, that artist really captured what she would be like before the tragedy.

Reactions: DDB
Wait wut?

I think it falls under fan works this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.