• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Them's Fightin' Herds

I'm really happy this game gets to happen. Good job everyone who donated and spread the word.

THE DREAM IS REAL
THE HYPE IS REAL
TIME TO LEARN THE LONGMA ONCE IT COMES OUT
AF-FUCKING-K

I expect a console stretch goal to be added very soon.

I hope that happens whether or not it is reached though. With two years to work with I can see a publisher helping them out with that after the success of the campaign.

And you know what the best part is? We got the funding WITHOUT A SINGLE IOTA OF MAXIMILIAN'S HELP. To pay that guy $5 just for him to say,

"Oh, that brony fighting game..."

and

"It uses the Skullgirls Engine? UGH combos for days! No thanks!"

without giving 5 seconds to look at it... seriously I'm glad we didn't need his help

Last edited:
well that went from 90% to 100 fast. that was like, 1.5 hours since my post

And you know what the best part is? We got the funding WITHOUT A SINGLE IOTA OF MAXIMILIAN'S HELP. To pay that guy $5 just for him to say,

"Oh, that brony fighting game..."

and

"It uses the Skullgirls Engine? UGH combos for days! No thanks!"

without giving 5 seconds to look at it... f*ck that guy something serious and I'm glad we didn't need his help...
Dude, stop being mad. It made it. Why in the world are you throwing blows towards a guy.

Dude, stop being mad. It made it. Why in the world are you throwing blows towards a guy.
Because I'm now in a position to rub it in! hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Last edited:
Well if you kinda wanna be a dick more power to you. Focus on the good.

Well if you kinda wanna be a dick more power to you. Focus on the good.
Alright, fine you're right. Sorry about that. This is a celebratory occasion after all!

All I could do is smile right now, but I just want to jump for joy and scream. I cannot wait to give Oleander or Velvet a try whenever.

Because I'm now in a position to rub it in! hahahahahaha!!!!!!
Rub it in...? The game clearly means nothing to them, so what are you accomplishing? If they didn't care before it was made it's not going to be an insult to say, "Ha! We didn't even need your help!" :/

Either way, woo! Congrats to Mane6!
I was genuinely worried for a large chunk of that campaign, but it really exploded in the last week. Good stuff.

Reactions: erkicman
Rub it in...? The game clearly means nothing to them, so what are you accomplishing? If they didn't care before it was made it's not going to be an insult to say, "Ha! We didn't even need your help!" :/
You know, I was just frustrated with him for the better part of a month for what he said. For all I know he or one of his friends may have chipped in money or said something good after that exchange that I didn't know about or see, so what do I know? I feel really bad for tainting this occasion with my rage.

Reactions: Chip Blaster
Success! I didn't chip in as much as Indivisible, but I'm happy I could help repay the MLP crowd that rushed to our aid during the Keep Skullgirls Growing campaign.

There's gonna be a celebratory stream tonight at some point, stay tuned at their Twitch channel or watch the Twitter account.

It's gonna be the biggest Cutesinera party ever!

Yeehaw! Thanks Lab Zero and SG fans for your support so far. Pretty exciting. I have no idea what we're gonna be doing on the stream but just hanging out being smugdeer should be good enough.

All I could do is smile right now, but I just want to jump for joy and scream. I cannot wait to give Oleander or Velvet a try whenever BIG HUG AND A SLOPPY KISS (on the cheek)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: SkullMan
I had good laugh out of that one. :)

now to look forward to the goat... 120k left!

Just double checking, but will there be a slacker backer campaign?
And, if yes, can I upgrade to a different tier if I donate before the first igg ends?

Ah, well. My meager donation I scraped together will have to be enough.
And I still need to donate to Indivisible, but I'll wait till near the end of that campaign.

Less then 3k until 1st stretch goal [Linux and Mac platforms] at 486k benchmark. Bit over 2 days still left.

At the current pace goat stretch goal appears quite not impossible, where a week earlier I wasn't yet certain if the game will be funded to begin with. Things are looking pretty nice.

Reactions: Wenzel
First stretch goal cleared. Next is Goat at 546k which is a bit less then 60k away. Very doable with a bit over 2 days left.

Because having a reasonable amount of money in my bank account before donating is important to me.

That's disturbingly un-American.

Stoked that the Linux version got funded. Hopefully it functions better for me than SG does at present.

Now I just need a few super wealthy bronies to collectively donate $60k/$74k and get me a fucking goat!

People are so obsessed with giving all the characters arbitrary accents that Arizona might be the only true 'Merican left.

Last edited: