• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

This game is sick, I'm a scrublord

Fillia or Fukua

• I like the OG

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I LIKE CLONES

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

GeneralCanada

Reaction score
Steam
Dreamcast Master Race
XBL
Blasterman99
Filia
I don't know what it is about mahvel fighters that makes me enjoy them but I do know

1. They have some of the sickest combos

2. I suck at them

After playing a good 13 hours or so I realized this might be a good fighting game to get good at finally (and if not I'll switch to street fighter)
I want some tips for Filla players and I need to know what I keep messing up when I get rekt. I know I need to block more and figure out how to propeller combo but what else can I learn to do?

It's easier for people to help you if you sort of narrow down what you're asking : )
I know I need to block more and figure out how to propeller combo but what else can I learn to do?
You learn to pushblock, defend against overheads, practice calling assists well, practice punishing bad assist calls, learn a double snap combo, learn the match ups and what to do in them, learn to IAD as Filia, learn to bait reversals, learn to reversal and not get baited, learn an optimized combo, learn tight resets as Filia, learn to use mix ups in neutral to open people up, learn to throw in neutral.... etc

Are you from Canada? Which part?
Also you have a duplicate of this thread here: http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/this-game-is-sick-im-a-scrublord.3437/ You might want to close it.

Last edited:
To narrow it down I'd like to know how not to get put into infinities/ resets. I know a bit of the stuff your talking about and I'll learn it eventually. Currently I'm learning basics and really need to learn how to train better and learn stuff. In need of a coach. Also yes I am from Canada. About 2 hours from Toronto.

Reactions: Skymin50
Worldjem is a nice guy, listen to what he says.

Also on this game the developers can directly listen to what you say. Hi!

Don't push the devs too hard with some subjects or else you'll be called mouthbreathing waste of space. only one case registered
Also, welcome to SG. Hope you enjoy it.