• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Un-recieved Encore Message

Erekyn

Reaction score
Ms. Fortune Valentine Unknown
This is my first time posting on the threads, and I hope I am posting this in the correct place. I have taken a break from playing on my Playstation for a long time, leaving it offline, which included the date that I would receive the message for the update for Encore, seeing as how I had purchased it before the update was out. I tried looking all over to see if my system just malfunctioned, or if the message wasn't just sent. Is it possible that me having my console off for the date of the update being released made it so that I could not receive the message, or has anyone else had this problem? Please help me with this, I am really wanting to try Squiggly!

This is my first time posting on the threads, and I hope I am posting this in the correct place. I have taken a break from playing on my Playstation for a long time, leaving it offline, which included the date that I would receive the message for the update for Encore, seeing as how I had purchased it before the update was out. I tried looking all over to see if my system just malfunctioned, or if the message wasn't just sent. Is it possible that me having my console off for the date of the update being released made it so that I could not receive the message, or has anyone else had this problem? Please help me with this, I am really wanting to try Squiggly!
@render

@Erekyn - What Jason said above me here is correct. Please send an email to that address and we'll verify that you own the original Skullgirls. You should receive a response within a day or two. Usually no more than a day. ;)

If you or anyone else knows other people in the same boat, please direct them to do the same!

started up my ps3 and weirdly i didn't receive encore, yet I own skull girls . i threw you an email, thanks mang

Just got back to you now. If it's not showing up, be sure to check your spam folder. If it's not there either, then just hit me up again and I'll get it to you another way. ;)

thanks i lost all my colors and everything is locked but i can make do. thanks again for the quick reply

You can download the color pack for free right now that will unlock everything. I'd go do that.

You can download the color pack for free right now that will unlock everything. I'd go do that.

If he's on US PSN, then no, he can't. The color pack DLC was free for a month after it came out. The free period for that is now over.

If he's on US PSN, then no, he can't. The color pack DLC was free for a month after it came out. The free period for that is now over.

yeah i'm SoL in terms of getting it free but 5 dollars is nothing and i do love supporting skullgirls....