• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Update] Kinucakes gives us the first look at Eliza. Standing idle animation also revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a Death Battle I'd actually be interested in watching. Too many are just silly or pointless matchups.

That's a Death Battle I'd actually be interested in watching. Too many are just silly or pointless matchups.
I think that's kinda of the point, or that's why I enjoy it anyways.

I am seriously loving her idle pose (even if to some it's a bit simple).... There's just this air of class in it. Cannot wait to see her moves.

Reactions: Shockdingo
No, I seriously wanna petition "Death Battle" for it to be honest.
WAIFU FIGHT.

So I'm not the only one who's been begging Chad and Ben over at ScrewAttack for it.

On Topic: Do you think we'd get a reference to the old "tomatoes" move from the prototype video of her blood mechanics? I doubt it but it would be funny.

So I'm not the only one who's been begging Chad and Ben over at ScrewAttack for it.

On Topic: Do you think we'd get a reference to the old "tomatoes" move from the prototype video of her blood mechanics? I doubt it but it would be funny.

You know, someone has made a high-quality Squigly model, get a rip of Hsien Ko's from Marvel, we could have something beautiful.

Yo A.B.A?

The OG "pls die in this one combo for me?"

sheeeiiiittt

And that's the reason why I want someone to figure out how to make sprite rips of the game. (Well besides the fact that I want to see who would win in a fight between Hsien-ko and Squigly. Is it wrong that I want to see two kung fu zombies go at each other?)
digital art compendium from IGG is supposed to have frame dumps. so when ever that is released there wont be a need to rip sprites.

digital art compendium from IGG is supposed to have frame dumps. so when ever that is released there wont be a need to rip sprites.

Awesome. Though I'm guessing they're waiting until all of the characters are done first.

when do you think we can see some actual attack concepts for Eliza?

probably not til big bands done honestly...

we saw some concepts about big band when Squigly was not finished, Mike Z said all of Band's moves are finished so the concepts should be made soon

iono I still feel its way to early to start thinking about eliza as a fanbase until bigbands at lest 90% done...

Nonsense. We never stop thinking about Annie and she's not even confirmed yet!

Reactions: Covenant
iono I still feel its way to early to start thinking about eliza as a fanbase until bigbands at lest 90% done...
3eFYkrF.jpg

I knew if I spoke an opinion he'd do that....just trying to make a decent point but whatevs....

I knew if I spoke an opinion he'd do that....just trying to make a decent point but whatevs....
What did you expect? He is the DDB for Eliza lol

Reactions: DDB
At the rate the red tape keeps piling up, I sorta expect both Squigly and Big Band to show up on consoles as a character two-for-one-pack.

... Wuzzat supposed to mean?

when do you think we can see some actual attack concepts for Eliza?
Since the Eliza image is hosted from Lab Zero's website, it's safe to assume we'll see a move-concept post for Eliza like we did for Big Band.

I think Big Band is not too far from being completed, so...

Can't wait for more Eliza news! She should have her own credits song after her story mode, sung by herself.

all big band has left is coloring and finishing with balance and hitboxes and whatever it makes sense that Eliza would start

I completely forgot, wasnt there a prototype of it a while back at EVO? why hasnt that been put in the game yet I wonder

I completely forgot, wasnt there a prototype of it a while back at EVO? why hasnt that been put in the game yet I wonder

Was there? I'm pretty curious what the mechanic he settled on is.

I remember there was some debate about what he'd actually be able to parry/what he wouldn't be allowed to, but that was a long time before EVO.

found it

Now I'm curious as to why this parry was not yet put into the beta

According to Mike Z, his parry is the simplest thing to implement but the hardest thing to balance right, which is why it's going in last.

wait so if all thats left is that stuff then bb has all his frames done and clean then is this correct?

Pretty much yes
On a side note I can't wait to see what the new stages look like for BB and Eliza. And I want to know what Eliza's icon symbol is

Reactions: Lunerstep
Then I hope tonight when I see him he doesn't have more then 25% of his frames sketchy and all his moves done cuse then we could easily start hearing more news on eliza.

From what I know it all just needs to be colored

Reactions: Lunerstep
Hmm wow I could be wrong here but this almost feels like it's going faster then with squigs production in my opinion, if that is true yeah will be getting to eliza in no time...well realistically faster then many of s thought ^^

I agree but that's probably because squigly is an intricate character with lots of moves where as big band is straight forward
With musical instruments coming out of nowhere

Also the fact that a great deal of LZ's time was spent working on the PC version of the game. Since the PC version's done and the only real work being done on it at this point is converting it to Mac and Linux, they're better able to focus on finishing Big Band.

welp then if BB's all structurally set I'll turn my hype and eagerness towards eliza then.

And I want to know what Eliza's icon symbol is
It's almost certainly going to be an ankh.

Can't wait for Big Band's stage!

It's almost certainly going to be an ankh.
well we all pretty much knew Big Band's was going to be a Saxophone, b ut did we know it was going to be an eighth note as well?

Then I hope tonight when I see him he doesn't have more then 25% of his frames sketchy and all his moves done cuse then we could easily start hearing more news on eliza.
I'm sure you have figured it out at this point but there's no Salty tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.