• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Valentine's lvl.5 and lvl.3 input bug

PallasMercury

I've noticed that Valentine's lvl.5 and lvl.3's input have been mixed around since yesterday's patch. If you watch the button input to activate the supers, they're mixed up and should be the other way around. To activate her lvl.5 you perform the lvl.3 input and the other way around for her lvl.3. Video below to show proof.

The inputs you showed are the inputs those two supers always were. Nothing has changed.

Last edited:
Not seeing what the bug is. Everyone's lvl3 is QCB + PP.
And Val's lvl 5 is QCB+tag. With 2 dead characters on top of each other, you select which one to revive by selecting the assist to tag into.

In the commands list it states that Val's lvl5 is QCB+tag. Exactly as you two have said, but her lvl5 activates only when I perform QCB+PP. The button list is along the bottom, pause the video as she performs her lvl5. It shows QCB+PP. I press QCB+MP HP and her lvl5 activates. That's not right, is it?

Unless I've got the two mixed up? I'm pretty sure the first one shown is her lvl5 though, or not?

EDIT: My apologies, I got the two attacks mixed up, for some reason I thought that Forbidden Procedure: Rebirth Ex Machina was her lvl5.

Last edited:
First one is lvl3, second is lvl5. The lvl 5 does a bit less damage than her lvl3, but revives a dead character back to 1/3 health. Hence the defibrillator animation.

EDIT: My apologies, I got the two attacks mixed up, for some reason I thought that Forbidden Procedure: Rebirth Ex Machina was her lvl5.
Rebirth Ex Machina IS her level 5. I think you probably got the move names mixed up. Dead on Arrival is her level 3, and that's the move with the long animation.

Back