• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA Vegas Thread (Skullgirls702)

Inferno

Ryuuguu Komachi
Reaction score
Parasoul
This is the thread for the Skullgirls players in the Vegas area.
Events, gatherings, and news will be posted here.

Weekly Meetups: TBD
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/570381859673864/
Skype Group: contact me on skype to be added (therealtaskmaster)

List of Vegas Players

Inferno

SG main: Parasoul/Fortune
Other FGs: P4A, DoA, BB, KoF

BrandX+
SG mains: Filia/Painwheel/Double
Other FGs: Melty Blood

Last edited:
It's great to see this thread back up! Thanks Inferno!

Last edited:
So do weeklies have a timeframe for coming back, or is it more of a 'wait and see if people are still interested' situation? Online play just ain't the same as live matches and I've been itching for the return of Kaba since evo ended.

Problem has been Kaba got its own place it is no longer in the food court on Charleston, and it is much too small to host anything. Lee's Sandwiches is probably where we would go but it is uncertain. Another thing is that the console version of the patch isn't out yet, so people like myself that play on consoles haven't been able to play it. And it is much easier to lug around a console than a computer. It is more of a "waiting til everyone can catch up" kind of thing.

Well if it would help , I've got a laptop that can run skullgirls that I could bring; and do know where Kaba moved to? I mean, if they let us use their venue before, it might be easier to secure the location again.

Kaba is now on Spring Mountain (aka China Town) and as I said, the place is too small. We had checked it out after the re-opening for the anime FG players and it wouldn't work even with our small group. And personally I wouldn't want to play the the patched version because I don't have it currently. I am stuck with SSE, which I refuse to play.

We just need to find a place in the center that everyone could go to. I could only go Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday btw

with the console patch pretty much never coming, what's the point of gatherings anymore

Man coming back to this thread is depressing. Vegas community just flat out died lol

Skullheart being down for like 2 months after evo didn't help, but still
6zLV75D.jpg

Reactions: No longer exist