• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

VERY minor Parasoul audio bug

steelcrezent786

Reaction score
Steam
steelcrezent786
PSN
strider786
Parasoul Filia Double
In training mode, when playing solo parasoul (you) vs solo dummy valentine with their default costumes on the new meridian rooftops stage when val is pushed into the right corner (also all audio setting are default), doing an egret call in the middle of any chain then continuing to do anything (you can here it best doing s.hp, s.hp), on one of the voices for the egret, the voice for the egret changes to parasoul's attack sounds.

Because your on the right side if your using headphones she should be making the noises on the right speaker, she instead switches voices with the egret so you can hear her in the left headphone and she sounds louder. Remember this only occurs on one of the egret voices.

I also think that she makes the noises on both sides but I'm not sure. Valentine and the egret both make their noises as normal. This lasts until the egret leaves.

I didn't bother to see if this works on any other character other than val, costume, on the opposite side, stage, audio set up or out of the training stage.

Its VERY minor but I just thought I'd let you guys know anyway. Also, sorry if this has already been found.

Last edited:
Reactions: Candra Software