• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WARNING!!! THIS THREAD CONTAINS FANART!

Do you want to see more fanservice?

• Look this way Cerebella! Take a bow!<3

Votes: 97 75.8%
  • Eww, gross! No need for that stuff! >n<

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • What's a fanservice? @.@;

Votes: 18 14.1%

• Total voters
Some suggestive Shantae sketches along with Filia and Cerebella to help support the Kickstarter campaign:

half_genie_practice_sketches_by_southpawper-d6p2hoz.jpg

She reminds me of B.B.Hood/Bulleta. I guess that is intentional.

Yes, she's partially inspired by B.B. Hood.

remove the stick and the lollipop becomes a condom...

really clever

Reactions: southpawper
Here is some content from a personal project called CISP, short for Combat Internet Service Provider. It's heavily inspired by Alex's design method (Use of puns, incorporating familiar everyday objects into the character's design, saucy proportions, fanservice, etc.) but it takes place completely independent from the Skullgirls universe, so no fan characters. Please let me know what you think! Oh, and please post without replying to this specific post, so as to save space.^^;

Current armor design: (Please tell me which one of the three you prefer)
kat5_redesign_by_southpawper-d78mbm9.jpg

Old combat armor design:
kat5_concept_art_by_southpawper-d61o1br.jpg

Target Render:
kat5_target_render_southpawper_by_southpawper-d75j930.gif

Old unfinished concept art:
wip_1_catwalk_by_southpawper-d621o5b.jpg

Since the Glass Canopy NPCs have been revealed, I figure it should be safe to post these...

Here are the two NPCs I helped animate. Someone else drew the original PNG file but I did the movement animation frames.

The first version of the white-haired girl was the first attempt, and the one on the right is what actually got into the game. I still like the left one though... ;P

skullgirls_npc_1__animated__by_southpawper-d7a4dqo.gif

This next NPC (Charon, who's creator I just happened to run into a few minutes ago on Deviantart) was re-edited by Lab Zero so I'm just going to post the version I worked on. It's a little different from what you see in the game.

skullgirls_npc_2__animated__by_southpawper-d7a4bnl.gif

Hey everyone! I just set up my Twitch/stream stuff so now I'll be working on animating Annie from Skullgirls. Feel free to join!

http://www.twitch.tv/southpawper

Please be polite to everyone if you want to use the chat. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy it! If you guys have any questions I'll try to answer them as well.^^

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT work for Lab Zero. Therefore I have no say in whether Annie gets in or not. This is strictly fanart. Also, if you are a Lab Zero employee or anyone else that is officially associated with Skullgirls or Skullgirls Encore, please don't sue me.^^;

The stream will temporarily end at around 8:00pm Pacific but I should be back online about 40 minutes later.