• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Weird Lines on all characters in battle

Nekorun

The Neko
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Steam
Nekorun
XBL
Pureblackaura
Ms. Fortune Squigly Valentine
I've attached an image of the problem I'm having. It's weird because I didn't have this issue before I downloaded the Fukua patch on April Fools day. This effect is in both the normal game and in the beta.
2014-04-03_00001.jpg

Go into your grapics card manager thingy and turn off Forced Antiailsing.

I still get weird lines on a couple of moves but they're 99% gone.

2014-04-03_00003.jpg
Thanks for the tip, I did as you asked and I'm still coming up with the same issue.

If it's Nvidia GeForce, there are several anti-alising things you have to force off. Also make sure the graphics settings are going by what you toggle, and not some universal preset.

Also, like Jason, I still get some lines no matter what, but mostly on Cerebella's supers.

5tg0.jpg

The supers are the only time I see the lines, but they ain't as bad as the photos that's been posted here. Plus it's been in my game for a while so I never really thought to say anything o.o

Thanks for the tip, it has been one thing that has bugged me sice the Steam release.

Nvidia may make good graphics cards, but they can behave weird at times. For example, this only happens to the leftmost character for me