• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Went to download Eliza, noticed my Skullgirls Encore license was revoked?

Lcdscreen

Reaction score
Steam
sephirothstinks
PSN
lcdscreen
I logged onto PSN to download Eliza, booted up the game, and now it's telling me to "Upgrade to the full version of the game." on the main menu and giving me all the functionality of a demo.

I checked my download history and the game isn't in there anywhere. I suppose this is probably something weird on PSN's end but it'd be super cool if I could have my game back. I don't really play online on the PS3 so I wasn't banned for anything... And on top of that I don't think it'll literally erase all traces of me ever owning the game.

I'm looking at my Complimentary Copy message and the icon with the code is greyed out so I can't try redeeming it again.

On PSN it tells me to pay 14.99 for it. Any hot tipz?

edit: psn support refuses to help me out here so I guess my fifteen bucks is in the hands of Lab Zero Games.

edit: PSN got it worked out for me, those saucy bastards. Just beware of games magically removing themselves from your PSN account from now on, PS3 users. It happened to me, it could happen to you!

Last edited: