• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What are some of the more "creative" names you've seen when playing SG online?

yzFO0Ht.jpg

You should have seen him when his name was 56 kb/s.

Reactions: Hepatitis Q
It's a Vancouver PDubs player.

He's one of my favorite skullpeoples.
I don't think I actually lost. I never lose.

A couple nights ago, I saw an MCZ|Diego Umeharez

Reactions: gllt
I once fought a guy named something like "Double is the worst character" who turned out to be a beast with Double.
Well least someone has a healthy sense of irony

Not mine but a friend of mine once, on a arcade near my school that specializes in fighting games no less, was playing CapcomVsMarvel while the guy next to him was playing Skullgirls. Apparently the guy next to him handle name was StopfkingZoningmedamnit

In my case, on L4D, I once saw a lobby with a Pieceoshitsammich as a member

Reactions: gllt
Not from SG, but during the holiday season I played with someone named Jesus Christmas Marie.

Reactions: Undeadtoon and gllt
more importantly, what is the theme of Dime_X's SG novel?

Today was playing against a TunawithBacon on PS3 Lobby. After him came a ImmoralBeast.

more importantly, what is the theme of Dime_X's SG novel?

Salt

Reactions: RQ
Can you get these names on ps3, i feel very envious

PFGC Dad Toucher

Rancid Sausage Lover

:^)

Just a few days ago I watched Easko (I think it was him, can't remember for sure who's stream it was) as he brutally assaulted 'SquiglyWaifuSimulator' in cold blood. :(

Edit: Maybe it was KhaosMuffins.

Last edited:
Just a few days ago I watched Easko (I think it was him, can't remember for sure who's stream it was) as he brutally assaulted 'SquiglyWaifuSimulator' in cold blood. :(

Edit: Maybe it was KhaosMuffins.
Yo das me, I'm finally mentioned, Yayyyy

Reactions: southpawper